Chapter 6

:

+-
Chapter 6

Chen Xuan prepared the side dishes and walked over with two plates and set them aside.

“Uncle Li, what else do you want?”

“Uh…no, it’s good.” Li Aimin asked curiously: “Xiao Chen, have you ever been a chef?”

As soon as these words came out, everyone was waiting for Chen Xuan to answer.

They also want to know if Chen Xuan has experience as a chef.

Chen Xuan shook his head: “I haven’t done it before, but I usually like to cook. I just study it blindly.”

“Self-taught? Your understanding is really high, you are not very old, and you are so good at swordsmanship.”

Li Aimin said: “Look at it, I’ll cook later, and you will learn too.”

He estimated that Chen Xuan would not be too bad in cooking, but cooking at home and cooking in a restaurant are two different things.

The restaurant’s pot is so big and heavy that most people don’t use it at all.

The water in the pot boiled, and the stewed pork belly was frothed.

Li Aimin picked it up, put it in cold water, sliced ​​it…

In the end, he opened a restaurant, and he may not be as good as a chef in a big restaurant in terms of cooking, but the basic skills are definitely not mentioned.

And the taste of small restaurants is not to say that the taste is bad, many small restaurants taste better than some five-star hotels.

I have to say what is worse, it may be the ingredients.

Li Aimin is cooking while Chen Xuan is watching.

Take a look at your prestige value from time to time.

In just that moment, the prestige value has risen from 7000 to 30,000!

According to this posture, he felt that it might rise to 100,000 today.

He is greedy for the knife skills and recipes in [Chef Buying Channel].

Soon, the dishes were ready, and Chen Xuan took them to deliver them.

When I came back, I brought two more lists: “Uncle Li, here are two more guests.”

“What kind of dishes do you have?”

“Green pepper and potato shreds, boiled dry shreds, Kung Pao chicken, small fried pork…”

“Can you serve the dishes alone?”

“no problem.”

“That’s all right, you have a side dish.”

Originally there was an apprentice in the restaurant, but he resigned and left last week.

Originally, he planned to recruit another one, but at this time the program group came to the door, so he didn’t look for it.

So these days, he has served the dishes alone and made the dishes alone.

Busy is a bit busy, but I can take care of it.

I thought it would take at least ten and a half months for Chen Xuan to cut the vegetables reluctantly, but he didn’t expect this kid to get started so quickly, but it gave him a little surprise.

Then, Chen Xuan began to garnish.

Wash the same dish, shred or slice.

Some dishes can be served directly without cutting.