Chapter 76

Chen Xuan carried the bamboo basket on his back and led Lin Huanhuan on the back of the cow, and continued on his way.

A quarter of an hour later, through the last piece of wood, the sparkling Moon River appeared in the field of vision.

“It’s so beautiful.” Lin Huanhuan was intoxicated.

Chen Xuan put the things down, took out the fishing rod and said: “You sit here and rest for a while, I will go back and catch a few fish.”

“Fishing is not something you can catch if you want.”

“The Air Force has passed by for seven consecutive days~”

“Brother Chen, you’d better go down and catch it, so the chance will be bigger.”

“Brother Chen didn’t bring a fishing rod? He brought Luya? Then you’re done, Luya is the most difficult to catch fish.”

Zhang Jianmin shook his head and said, “He is afraid that he won’t be able to catch fish today.”

Wang Tao asked: “Why do you say that?”

Zhang Jianmin said: “I also like fishing, and I know this well. His fishing method is called lure, and he uses fake bait.”

“What is the fake bait?” Concubine Lin asked.

“Fake bait is a fishing method that simulates the escape of small fish, so the fish that Luya catches are some carnivorous fish. And this kind of fishing method, basically ten fishing is empty. There is a high probability that he will not be able to catch it today. Fish.”

“Didn’t he lose a fish basket yesterday?”

“Yes, there is a fish basket.” Zhang Jianmin said: “This is still hopeful, but yesterday he dropped the fish basket without making a mark, and he may not be able to find it.”

Chen Xuan put the Luya pole on the ground at this time and took out the fake bait.

He specially soaked the fake bait in the genetic drink, so that he would throw it away later, and rely on the taste to attract some fish to bite.

Lin Huanhuan squatted aside, watching seriously.

“Brother Chen, is this a fish hook?”

“This is called artificial bait.” Chen Xuan said: “Simulate the swimming posture of a small fish escaping, attracting predatory fish to bite it. As long as the fish bites it, it will be transmitted to the fishing rod through the fishing line, and I can feel it When it arrives, then just pull it ashore.”

Lin Huanhuan suddenly realized: “It turned out to be like this, it’s so simple!”

“Yes, it’s very simple.” Chen Xuan nodded and hung the fake bait on the fishing line.

“What did I just hear? Simple? This young lady said that Luya is simple?”

“Brother Chen actually agreed to say that it is simple… It’s over, don’t read it, the air force is inevitable today!”

Chen Xuan tied the fake bait, walked to the shore, glanced across the lake, and said: “First, get the fish basket from last night. If I remember correctly, I left the fish basket in that position.”

After speaking, the fishing rod flicked and the fake bait flew out and landed on the lake more than ten meters away with a thud.

Waiting for the fake bait to sink to the bottom slowly, Chen Xuan grabbed the fishing rod and jerked it up.

Suddenly, the fishing line was tightened, and the fishing rod was bent into an exaggerated arc. Obviously, something was caught by the hook below.

The fishing line was slowly recovered, and soon, something under the water gradually surfaced.