Chapter 33

On the cat live broadcast platform, if the gift amount exceeds 100,000 yuan, it will appear on the entire platform and all users can see it.

But generally no one would give such a large gift.

However, someone sent it out today.

One Buddha jumping over the wall is one thousand yuan, and 100 is 100,000 yuan!

This gift announcement appeared directly on the screens of all users, like a banner, slowly drifting past.

The live broadcast room was quiet for two seconds.

In the next second, the entire live broadcast room exploded in an instant.

“Damn, 100 Buddhas jumped over the wall, 100,000 yuan!”

“Is the huge guy so rich? Give 100,000 yuan if you give it away?”

“One hundred thousand for a recipe? Tyrant, please be a friend!”

“Envy crying, did you make a profit as a chef?”

“I came here very much, wondering what happened?”

“Come here with admiration!”

“If you don’t understand, just ask, is this fairy fish made by Brother Chen worth so much money?”

[Panda Kitchen]: This dish is of great significance to our Hunan cuisine!
Wang Tao and others were also frightened by Pangtong’s magnanimity.

100,000 yuan, just give it away.

Are all chefs so rich now?

And 100,000 yuan is just an appetizer, the main course is still to come.

People are willing to pay a million, just to buy him a dish!

This f*ck…

They don’t understand the big brother’s world.

The news that Pangtong bought a recipe for millions of dollars quickly spread.

On the Internet, all major video apps are rapidly spreading.

The number of people online in the live broadcast room has skyrocketed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

At the same time, Beijing, a high-end community within the third ring road.

In the living room, an elderly man was playing games with his granddaughter, and the mobile phone placed aside suddenly rang.

He picked up the phone: “Hey…”

“Old Lu, a big event just happened!”

“What’s the big thing is not big, what’s the matter is okay? It’s okay to hang up, I will play with my granddaughter.”

“Hey, don’t hang up, don’t hang up, it’s really a big deal…”

The man didn’t dare to sell it, and quickly explained the matter.

After listening, Mr. Lu said in surprise, “Someone made the angelfish? You didn’t blame me, right?”

“How dare I tell you, it’s really done, and Chairman Wu asked Pang Tong to directly bid 1 million to buy the recipe for angelfish.”

“Oh, old Wu is really willing.” Lu Lao slapped his lips: “But if this is really an angelfish, that one million is also worth it. After all, they are responsible for the facade of Hunan cuisine.”

“Yes, so didn’t I just tell you the first time.”

“What do you think of the boy’s live broadcast room? Tell me about it.”

The two chatted for a few minutes. After hanging up, Mr. Lu clicked on the link sent by the other party and entered Chen Xuan’s live broadcast room.

It just so happens that Chen Xuan is cooking a new dish.

Old Lu stared at the new dish in Chen Xuan’s hand for ten seconds, but he didn’t see what Chen Xuan was doing.

The plate in front of Chen Xuan was full of bean sprouts.

“This dish is stuffed bean curd.”

He squeezed a bean sprout, shook it in front of the camera, then pinched the head and tail, and threw it into an empty plate.

“A plate of mung bean sprouts?”

“Brother Chen’s name is unique.”

“All right, a plate of mung bean sprouts sells for 2888, so Brother Chen, you dare to do this.”

“The King of Stomach was slaughtered today.”

“There is no way to kill it, after all, the price is clearly marked.”

Li Aimin asked: “Just this bean sprout?”

“Bean sprouts are the main ingredient, and they will have to be paired with minced chicken and ham later.”

The speed in Chen Xuan’s hand was very fast. A plate of bean sprouts was in his hand for two or three minutes, and it was all pinched clean.

He took the pinched bean sprouts, came to the pot, scooped a few spoonfuls of water, and burned it on fire.

“This dish is a famous dish in Confucian cuisine. It was handed down by Emperor Qianlong at that time. It is not eaten by ordinary people, nor can ordinary chefs make it.”

“Because this dish is too particular, and it takes a lot of effort, just such a dish, usually requires two people, and it takes an hour to make it well.”

While explaining, Chen Xuan stared at the water in the pot, and saw the water blistering at the bottom of the pot, and said: “Take the good mung bean sprouts, chop off the head and tail, and make it into a pinch dish. Then put it in the shrimp head water Blanch the inside and drain.”

“Shrimp eye water is like this, the water is slightly boiled, and small bubbles rise slowly from the bottom of the pot, just like the eyes of a shrimp.”

As he said, he poured a plate of bean sprouts into the water, quickly stir-fried a few times, then picked it up, and shook it vigorously to drain it.

“This dish is very particular? How come I don’t believe it so much…”

“A plate of fried bean sprouts, I was flabbergasted by Brother Chen.”

“Emperor Qianlong is so pitiful. Eating a plate of bean sprouts is a world-famous taste.”

“I just want to know, a plate of fried bean sprouts, how handicapped people can do it in one hour?”

Unlike these netizens, Mr. Lu raised his eyebrows when he heard Chen Xuan say the name “Yong Dou Jiao”.

“Stuffed beans?”

“Could it be that dish?”

Old Lu’s lips were a little dry, and the hand holding the phone was slightly trembling.

As the chef of the state banquet, there is no one he can’t know how to cook the eight major cuisines and the full-scale dishes of Manchu and Han Chinese.

But there are some dishes, he really doesn’t.

Such as angelfish.

For another example, this stuffed bean curd in front of us!

Because these dishes are famous dishes that have been lost!

Some people even don’t even know what stuffed bean curd is.

In some celebrity classics, you can occasionally see the shadow of these dishes, but the method of making them has long been lost.

Unexpectedly, today I was able to see two lost famous dishes in the hands of this young man at the same time! .