Chapter 145

Chen Xuan’s operation of fisting off the waterfall is on fire!

The morning exercise video gave him a small fire and laid a foundation.

And he practiced boxing under the waterfall, and beat a Tai Chi with unmatched strength. Even the rapids of the waterfall were blocked by the punches.

This hand Tai Chi directly made him out of the circle.

Shake sound, slow hand, Weibo…On the APP of major websites, the screen was swiped by the video of Chen Xuan waterfall practice in a short period of time.

“I’ll go, what’s the background of this big brother? What kind of boxing is this?”

“The legendary Kung Fu?”

“It’s so strong, it feels like the special effects of the boxing technique are played.”

“Guoshu… does it really exist?”

This video of boxing was widely circulated on the Internet, and it was even discussed with Daxia Guoshu.

You know, in the past, the term Guoshu has almost become a derogatory term.

The reason is also simple. It is nothing more than some so-called Kung Fu masters who cheat money everywhere in the name of passing on martial arts, completely stigmatizing the reputation of passing on martial arts.

What is Chinese martial arts? It is the essence passed down by Daxia!

This video of Chen Xuan’s martial arts practice has given everyone a new understanding of Chinese martial arts.

Let the people who already have an inherent knowledge of the national martial arts, re-understand the national martial arts.

He restored the true martial arts!

At this time, in a martial arts gym on Huaihai Road in Jinling City, a middle-aged man was sitting in the courtyard drinking tea, watching a group of young people who had taught tuition practice Kungfu.

Suddenly his cell phone rang, and the middle-aged man answered the call: “Hey, Lao Yao…Oh, okay, let me see.”

After hanging up the phone, the middle-aged man opened Weibo.

Ten minutes later, the middle-aged man’s eyes brightened with a “fuck”.

He called back immediately: “Old Yao, where is this kid? Contact him immediately, hurry!”

“Already contacted, but did not return.”

“Be sure to get in touch, or I’ll go there in person and look for him in person.”

“Well, I think so too. Wait a minute. If you don’t get back later, I’ll go look for him at night.”

“good.”

This gym is called Tai Chi gym, and this man is the owner of the gym, his name is Xiong Tie.

He once contacted Chen Xuan and asked Chen Xuan to play a “fake punch” for an appearance fee of two million.

But Chen Xuan refused.

Today, Chen Xuan’s video of martial arts training in Yunjiao Mountain was on fire. His partner, Yao Yao, found out and contacted him as soon as possible.

He could tell at a glance what kind of business opportunities this masked young man contained.

Contact him, give him a sum of money, cooperate with a boxing, act in a play, and hype, the reputation of their boxing gym will definitely rise.