Chapter 16

“Brother Wang… Are you here to eat egg fried rice too?” Fu Ying asked embarrassedly.

“Um.”

Wang Tao said: “I saw Chen Xuan’s live studio on the way here, and I was curious about how delicious this plate of egg fried rice is.”

“Me too.” Fu Yingqiao flushed slightly.

“Let’s stop going in, just order it outside.”

The two of them are considered absenteeism. Although they have asked for leave in advance, there are cameras in the hotel to broadcast live 24 hours a day.

If they were seen here by netizens, it would definitely be wrong.

So, the best way is to order an egg fried rice and eat it outside.

Fu Ying said, and then she was a little bit embarrassed: “They don’t take out for breakfast, how can we order it?”

“Just pack it.” Wang Tao took out his cell phone, looked at the phone number left on the signboard of Li’s Private Kitchen, and dialed it.

“Dudu~”

“Hello…”

“Boss, help me pack two egg fried rice.”

“Sorry, we don’t take out for breakfast.”

“You don’t need to take out. If it’s fried, you can pack it for me. I’ll come over and get it later.”

“That’s fine.” Zhang Cuilan asked: “Two egg fried rice, right?”

“right.”

After hanging up the phone, Wang Tao said, “Let’s just wait.”

Fu Ying gave a thumbs up: “Brother Wang still has a way.”

On this side, Chen Xuan has already fried the last plate of egg fried rice out of the pot.

Every plate of egg fried rice has reached the highest level.

Whether it’s presentation or taste, it’s a must.

A few meters away, you can smell the fusion of rice, egg, chives, and scent.

“Xiao Chen, two egg fried rice, pack them.”

“good.”

Chen Xuan is like a spinning top that has tightened the clockwork, and continued to do it without stopping for a while.

Li Aimin came over and said, “Xiao Chen, haven’t you eaten breakfast yet?”

“No hurry, I’ll be eating later.”

“I will give you a bowl of noodles?”

“Okay.” Chen Xuan said: “Put more pickled vegetables, I love this.”

“That’s for sure.” Li Aimin smiled: “It’s not that I am bragging, your Uncle Li’s minced pork noodles with pickled vegetables, you definitely have one hand!”

The more he really looked at Chen Xuan, the more he felt his appetite.

This young man is neither arrogant nor impatient, and has a good personality.

He turned around and made Chen Xuan shredded pork noodles with pickled vegetables.

“Have a hand? If it weren’t for the egg fried rice that all these customers ordered, I would almost believe it.”

“There is no harm without comparison, Uncle Li, wake up early and don’t deceive yourself!”

“I have counted. From morning till now, 21 people have ordered egg fried rice, and the customers who came later also ordered egg fried rice.”

Since Chen Xuan served the first plate of egg fried rice, no one has ordered noodles anymore.

Even the later customers were attracted by the fragrance of egg fried rice after they came in, so they chose egg fried rice without hesitation.

Soon, two packages of egg fried rice were ready, and Zhang Cuilan carried them out.

Li Aimin’s pork noodles with pickled vegetables is also ready: “Xiao Chen, come, eat it while it’s hot.”

“coming.”

Chen Xuan went to pick up the noodles and sat on the side to eat the noodles.

There were no new guests right now.

Outside.

Wang Tao took the egg fried rice from his aunt, and after paying the money, he carried it and left.

They walked to the side of the road and squatted under the tree: “Come, eat and eat.”

The moment the lid was opened, the two were fascinated by the fragrance.

“It smells good!”

Fu Ying’s eyes were shining with stars, her hands were faster than her brain, and she put a chopstick into her mouth.

She immediately understood that when she just watched the live broadcast, those customers who would continue to eat egg fried rice after eating the noodles were definitely showing their true feelings.

This egg fried rice is really delicious!

She is not a professional gourmet, and she doesn’t know how to describe it.

Just know, it’s delicious!

Moreover, such a delicious egg fried rice is only 10 yuan, and the price-performance ratio is super high!

The two squatted down on the side of the road gorgingly, and it took only five minutes to clean up the box of egg fried rice.

“It’s delicious!” Fu Ying stretched out her pink tongue and licked a grain of rice on her lips, with a look of satisfaction: “How can egg fried rice be so delicious.”

Wang Tao’s expression was still unfulfilled. He got up and looked at the ordinary small restaurant behind him, and said, “I have a hunch, Chen Xuan, he will be hot!”

As of eight o’clock, the Lijia Private Restaurant did not end breakfast.

Zhang Cuilan looked at the bill and was a little stunned.

According to the bill, 92 customers came for breakfast this morning.

Among them, 88 copies of egg fried rice were sold.

And almost every customer said before they left that they would come back to eat tomorrow, which shows how delicious Chen Xuan’s egg fried rice is.

There are many repeat customers in their restaurant, but this rarely happens.

Especially, this is just an ordinary egg fried rice!

There can be such a charm!

Of course she knows that Chen Xuan’s egg fried rice is too delicious.

Although she didn’t eat it, she could smell the fragrance every time it came out with egg fried rice.

“Old Li!”

“What’s wrong?”

Li Aimin came over, holding the key of the electric car in his hand. He was going to the vegetable market to buy vegetables.

“Walk, let’s talk as we go.” Zhang Cuilan put down the account book and turned back: “Xiao Chen, look at Dianjia, and I will go shopping with your Uncle Li.”

“okay.”

It’s good to open a restaurant, cook if there are guests, and rest if there are no guests.

When the couple went out, Li Aimin looked puzzled and said, “Why did you go shopping with me today?”

Zhang Cuilan said: “I’m thinking, I have to give Xiao Chen a salary increase.”