Chapter 53

InterContinental Hotel is the only six-star hotel in Jinling.

Lin Kang is a Chinese restaurant chef, a national super chef, and a master of Huaiyang cuisine. He is a representative of the eight major cuisines of Huaiyang cuisine.

Its status and status in the cook world is very high.

“Hi, hello, Mr. Lin.”

After the call was connected, Wang Tao simply greeted him and said, “Mr. Lin, as a special professional of the program group, please rate our challengers.”

The program team had already contacted these chefs in advance, and besides Lin Kang, there were five others.

The status of these five people in the cook world is equal to that of Lin Kang.

At this moment, Lin Kang began to grade these challengers one by one.

This program is currently the hottest program with a large audience. Lin Kang can watch it as long as he has time.

And he paid particular attention to the 20 challengers who chose chefs. For these 20 people, he also had a general understanding of them.

“Challenger No. 19, I can only give 40 points. Although he has been quite satisfactory this month, his sword skills have not improved significantly after a month. Either the heart is not here, the time is deliberately mixed, or it is true. I don’t have this talent. If I put it in my restaurant, the trial period will definitely not pass.”

“Challenger 55…”

He commented one by one, and everyone kept nodding their heads.

“Chef Lin is very embarrassed, every comment is in place.”

“I’ve seen it seriously.”

“Sure enough, I am a professional, I am convinced by this score.”

And those challengers, listening to Lin Kang’s comments and ratings, they are truly desperate.

At this time, Lin Kang had already commented on 16 people, and the highest score he gave was only 50 points. There was not even a pass, which shows its severity.

“Lastly talk about Chen Xuan, Xiao Chen’s words, in fact, there is not much to say, he is very professional, in terms of cooking, even I am not necessarily comparable.” Lin Kang gave a very high evaluation.

“Sword skills, carving, heat, taste, these aspects, Xiao Chen has achieved the ultimate. In fact, during this time, our chefs are also discussing Xiao Chen, several representatives of the eight major cuisines, and state banquets. Several chefs admire Xiao Chen.”

“I dare not say outside Daxia, but within Daxia, as long as he nods, any restaurant or hotel will open the door to welcome him.”

Wang Tao said: “How many points do you give him?”

“100 points.” Lin Kang said: “And I don’t think you need to go to other people to continue to ask, whoever gets full marks, even if you ask Mr. Lu Yuan, the final result is full marks, there will be no surprises.”

“Wipe, give such a high score?”

“The 19 challengers in the front are so miserable, none of them passed the test. When you arrive at Brother Chen, you get a full score. They are treated differently!!!”

“The difference is Mao, is it supposed to speak of strength?”

“I was worried that the observers and professionals would have a bit of crotch here, but now it’s fine. Both sides have full marks. Instead, the audience voted to lower the score…”

“It doesn’t matter if the full score is not perfect. Anyway, just pass. I want to know when Brother Chen’s next challenge will start. I can’t wait!”

Chen Xuan got up, ate something casually outside, and went back to the rental house.

Not long after he came back, his cell phone rang suddenly.

“Hey, who…”

“Hello Chen Xuan, I am Wang Tao, the host of “Into Career”.”

“Oh, hello.” This is the first communication between the host and the challenger.

Wang Tao said: “Two of your ratings have been determined so far, and only the last one is left for the audience’s SMS voting. This item will not be counted until after midnight tonight. However, before that, I believe you must really want to do so. You know, you have two other ratings.”

Chen Xuan was a little surprised. The program team announced the results within three days. Unexpectedly, it was only the morning of the first day. The three parties had already determined the scores, and the efficiency was really high enough.

“I really want to know.”

“Let me put it down.” Wang Tao smiled and said, “I want to ask, what are your expectations of yourself?”

“Brother Chen must have just woke up.”

“It must have just gotten up, but if Brother Chen takes a look on Weibo, he won’t be appetite of the host here.”

“F*ck, bullying Brother Chen, the information is not circulating!”

Chen Xuan pondered for two or three seconds, and said, “90 minutes or more.”

“It seems that you are very confident in yourself.” Wang Tao said: “Congratulations on your answer. The observer gave you a score of 100, and the six professionals gave you a score of 100. Even if you scored 0 in the audience scoring session, With these two full marks, you can also be promoted smoothly.”

“Full score?” Chen Xuan was slightly surprised.

It’s not that he has no confidence in himself.

The fact is just the opposite, he is very confident in himself.

But he feels that he is at most 90 points. After all, giving full marks directly can easily lead to controversy.

Unexpectedly, these professionals and observers are so self-willed, relying solely on their good intentions.

Wang Tao said: “Chen Xuan, according to the program’s rules, you will have a week to rest. At the same time, I also want to know, after a week, will you continue to challenge or give up?”

“Continue to challenge.”

“I think so.”

Wang Tao smiled faintly, then gave a tone, and asked: “I’m curious, do you already have an idea in your mind about your second professional challenge? Can you reveal it in advance?”

As soon as this was said, several observers immediately looked over.

Tens of millions of netizens in the live broadcast room are also curiously waiting for Chen Xuan’s answer.