Chapter 136

Looking at the numbers displayed on the three dice under the dice cup, the croupier felt so unreal.

How can it be?

It’s really 124, 7 o’clock!

The bet against Chen Xuan is exactly the same!

She slowly raised her head and looked at Chen Xuan’s calm and confident face and eyes. The previous thoughts surged again.

He is not blind, nor is he lucky, he really knows the points!

“I’m fascinating!”

“Brother Chen is in custody!”

“Really hit, how much is this? Quickly, whoever counts, let me open my eyes!”

“The 500,000 limit on a single table is all from Brother Chen. The odds of 7 points are 12 times, that is, 6 million, and 500,000 is worth 6 million!”

“Brother Chen and Nimang Gan, I won six million in one go, do it!”

Wang Tao’s pupils all shrank, betting on specific points, the key is to make him bet!

With 12 times the odds and 6 million in a single game, Chen Xuan used practical actions to tell everyone what is a gambling and what is a big win!

The nature of a gambler is undoubtedly revealed in Chen Xuan at this moment.

“Da da.” Chen Xuan tapped the time on the phone and said: “Don’t waste time, hurry up.”

“Oh…” The croupier’s voice trembled a little, and she immediately went to get the chips.

6 million chips, there is no table at all, they usually prepare a few hundred thousand chips, more than one million chips are in Texas Hold’em, or blackjack.

Because the payout probability of Sic Bo is very low and very low, so many chips are not needed.

As soon as the croupier was about to get up and leave, he heard Chen Xuan’s voice sounding: “You stay here and continue to roll the dice, let others get it, get more, don’t have the trouble of running around for a while.”

The croupier’s face changed and changed again, and she heard what Chen Xuan meant.

He will continue to win!

And since he said he wanted to win, he would definitely win.

The croupier suddenly thought of what Chen Xuan said, he wants to win 100 million before 12 o’clock!

Now, there are less than ten minutes.

According to common sense, Chen Xuan can’t do it.

But this operation of 500,000 to 6 million strokes made the croupier no doubt that Chen Xuan did have this ability.

“Continue.” Chen Xuan’s urging voice sounded again.

The croupier bit the scalp and picked up the dice cup and shook it again.

The hall was quite quiet. The gamblers on the table and the gamblers onlookers watched quietly, and no one spoke.

All eyes were focused on the dice cup in the hands of the croupier.

In just a few seconds of rolling the dice, under the croupier’s subjective perception, these few seconds are as long as several years, but under Chen Xuan’s objective waiting, it was exactly seven seconds.

“Snapped”

When the dice cup fell, everyone’s eyes shifted from the dice cup to Chen Xuan’s body.