Chapter 121

Chen Xuan left the classroom and went to the cafeteria to eat.

After he left, the classroom was barred from entering.

Principal Zhou invited someone to take down the blackboard carefully.

“Principal, where do you put this blackboard?”

“Send it to my office first, cover it with a step, and I will find someone to frame it.”

After all, the poem is still on the blackboard, and the best way to get it down is to cut it off directly with the blackboard.

Fortunately, when Chen Xuan wrote, the format was very standard, even a little bit beyond the standard.

It can be used as a model for poetry.

He took someone here and sent the blackboard to his office.

Along the way, many students watched the news and rushed over here.

I saw the blackboard halfway, but it was covered with a layer of cloth.

This is because Principal Zhou is worried about being touched by someone on the road, or something else has damaged the font.

After all, it’s the characters on which the chalk falls, which will affect it somewhat.

“That seems to be the poem written by Brother Chen.”

“I read the original text on the Internet, it is a poem to encourage learning.”

“The key is not to rhyme for the sake of rhyming. Whether it is the structure of the poem or the content of the poem, it is very old-fashioned.”

“I regret that I was dead. I wanted to listen to Brother Chen’s class, but I slept.”

“Me too, alas, it’s useless to regret now.”

“There will be no chance in the future. Chen’s class is probably only one time.”

Everyone regretted it.

This class can be described in two words, but they just missed it.

Even those netizens watched the live broadcast anyway.

They were not able to get the moon when they were near the water.

“Students, don’t watch.”

As Principal Zhou walked, he smiled and said to the students who came around: “Let’s go back to the blackboard and it will be hung in the library. When that happens, you can come to the library anytime and anywhere if you are interested.”

He walked all the way and shouted, it was not a long way, but he walked for half an hour.

On the way, he also asked someone to find a framing craftsman who paid a lot of money.

He sat at the table, took a sip from his teacup, and looked at the smiling teachers and professors whose mouths were almost crooked. He said in a huff: “Who still has an opinion on Xiao Chen as a teacher?”

“No comment, no comment.”

“Principal, you know me, I have no objection from the beginning.”

“If you know that Mr. Chen’s teaching level is such a high level, who can have an opinion? Let me say, it is better to open an open class for Mr. Chen. I have just walked along the way, and I heard many students feel very sorry.”

“Open class…I think it’s feasible.”

“I also think it’s feasible.”

These professors and teachers nodded one after another.