Chapter 111

“Okay, okay, I see, thank you Principal Zhou.”

The phone call was not long. After two or three minutes, the director put down the phone and let out a sigh of relief.

Good thing, great thing!

“Director Qin, who is calling?”

The producer did not knowingly ask, the main reason is that the owner of the call made them feel a little unreal.

“President of Mordu University, Zhou Chengli.” Director Qin said with a smile: “He said, welcome Chen Xuan to take up a post at Mordu University. Now, the school’s problems are solved!”

“This is great!”

“Then what subject should we choose for him?”

“I don’t think he should be randomly assigned subjects, otherwise it will affect his reputation.”

Qin said: “These are not problems. President Zhou said that he can open up an elective course for Chen Xuan alone. But I don’t agree with this. He is to challenge, not to show. No matter how famous he is. Great, but as long as he chooses a profession, he is an ordinary challenger. Therefore, we still have to follow the original rules, and the specific subjects are determined by us and the school.”

Everyone nodded their heads in response. After all, Director Qin was the chief director, so he was more thoughtful.

“Buzzing~”

The mobile phone that Director Qin put on the table in front of him rang again: “I’ll answer the call.”

He grabbed the phone and said, “Hello, where are you looking… Tsinghua University? President Fu?”

The meeting room was quiet again, everyone’s eyes widened, with an expression that looked like a ghost.

A few minutes later, Director Qin put down the phone, but he was a little dazed.

“Director Qin…who was that just now?” the producer asked, swallowing.

Director Qin pondered for a few seconds, and just about to speak, the phone rang again.

Looking at the unfamiliar number, the area displayed is the capital city, Qin Dao’s heart slammed.

No way, no way, no way? ? ?

His hand holding the phone trembled a little.

Everyone was curious, and the few people who were close by, poked their heads and looked over.

No remarks, only caller ID…Beijing.

Their hearts followed closely.

“Hey…Principal Northern Continent?”

Everyone:…

For the next forty hours, Director Qin’s phone call did not stop.

When he hung up the latest call, a total of more than 20 colleges and universities called, expressing that he wanted to invite Chen Xuan to come to his school to participate in the latest professional challenge.

Among them, there are nationally well-known double top universities such as Modu University, Jinling University, and Hanwu University.

There are also a few traditional old law schools with five schools and four departments.

There is also the world-renowned Peking University and Tsinghua University…

At this time, Director Qin’s phone call continued, and colleges and universities were still calling, throwing olive branches.