Chapter 10

Chen Xuan went back on the road and passed by a public toilet. He parked the car on the side and walked towards the public toilet.

The cameraman just stayed outside and waited.

Even though it’s live broadcast 24 hours a day, people are three urgent, why can’t you keep up?

There is no one in the toilet, Chen Xuan’s heart moved, and there is an extra glass bottle in his hand.

This is the gene drink.

Twisting the bottle cap, a scent came out, as if to say to him, hurry up and drink me!

Chen Xuan drank a few gulps.

After drinking, I immediately felt a rush of heat flowing from my body, as if the whole person was soaking in a hot spring, very comfortable.

After busy working for a long time, my body was already a little tired, but now it disappeared, the whole person can’t tell the spirit.

He even felt that his strength was much greater.

Rolling up the sleeves, the muscles on the arms have lines.

Looking at the belly again, the abdominal muscles, which were not originally obvious, have become eight pieces.

Good guy, what kind of show is this figure on, look for a rich woman!

How do you say that?

Women have needs, and they also save sentient beings.

Coming out of the toilet, Chen Xuan rode towards the restaurant.

“How do I feel, Brother Chen is a bit different?”

“I feel it too, but I can’t tell.”

“It should be the reason for pulling Baba. Every time I finish pulling Baba, I feel my body becomes lighter.”

“I don’t know if Brother Chen’s baba is the same as mine.”

“It’s definitely different. Like a handsome man like Brother Chen, the papa he pulls are all handsome in shape!”

“Wori, are you poisonous?”

Back at the hotel, sure enough, another dozen orders came.

Li Aimin has prepared the dishes, and Chen Xuan continues to cook.

Busy here, on the other side, the female dormitory of the Forestry College.

The two girls came back with rice bowls, and the other girls jumped off the bed together.

As soon as the lunch box was opened, the fragrance came out.

“Wow, it smells good!”

“How do you feel that today’s rice bowl is particularly fragrant?”

“Because Chen Xuan did it today.”

“Who is Chen Xuan?”

“Have you not watched the show? The challenger No. 1 brother of the “Into the Career” program group, he chose the chef…”

The girl who took the takeaway explained. After listening, the women immediately took out their mobile phones: “Is that so handsome? I want to see.”

After opening the live broadcast room, after seeing Chen Xuan, the women suddenly became idiots: “Really handsome, ah, I’m dead!”

“It won’t work. With this look, I feel I can eat three bowls of rice with toppings!”

“Be careful to eat pigs.”

The women chatted and watched the live broadcast while eating.

After taking a bite, the women’s eyes lit up: “It’s really delicious!”

“He really made this rice bowl?”

“My God, I thought the boss’s cooking skills were already very good, but I didn’t expect my little brother’s cooking skills to be better!”

“Give me a piece of beef.”

“I want to eat fish-flavored shredded pork.”

“Woo, it’s delicious, Brother Xiao Chen’s cooking skills are so good!”

“With such a boyfriend, he will definitely become fat, right?”

A box of rice with a lid was eaten by a few women in a blink of an eye, and there was not even a grain of rice left.

“Ah, it’s finished!”

“But I still want to eat.”

“No, you have to hold on, or you will become fat!”

“Someone just asked me to say something after eating.” The long-haired girl knocked on the keyboard and sent a bullet: “Brother Chen’s cooking skills are amazing. I have never had such a delicious rice bowl!”

“Is that so exaggerated?”

[Small circle]: It’s not an exaggeration at all, because it’s really delicious!
“Grass has been planted, I will order their takeaway tomorrow.”

“Hehe, I’m also nearby, try it tomorrow.”

“Damn, I’m very unhappy when I’m out of town!”

On the other side, the hospital.

A nurse just finished checking the room and came downstairs to get the takeaway.

The takeaway is a bit cold, but as a medical staff, she is used to it.

Back to the office with the takeaway, a group of young nurses gathered around.

“Hungry to death, I can finally eat.”

“I like eating their rice bowls. The meat is rich and tastes good.”

“But it’s too tired to eat every day, let’s change one tomorrow.”

“I have eaten it for almost a week, so I have to change my taste.”

They opened the lid, and the mixed taste of tomatoes and beef permeated.

I was hungry, but I couldn’t stand the smell at this moment, so I started eating without the chopsticks.

After a bite, a little nurse wearing glasses, Kazilan’s big eyes suddenly lit up: “How can today’s bowl of rice be so delicious!”

“Yeah, yeah, it feels better than yesterday’s.”

“It’s already a bit cold, but it doesn’t taste bad at all.”

“Has their boss’ cooking skills improved again?”

“Wow, it’s really delicious.”

“Then we can’t change it tomorrow?”

“If you don’t change it, I have to eat them. Others don’t have such a good taste.”

After eating a bowl of rice, the little nurses still had some unfinished aftertastes.

In the restaurant, Chen Xuan made the rest of the takeaway and continued to drive to deliver it.

It was all over until almost two o’clock.

Then Li Aimin cooked some dishes, and a few people gathered around for a late lunch.

After lunch, Zhang Cuilan said, “Xiao Chen, are you tired? Go, go to home and sleep for a while.”

“It’s okay, Auntie, I’m not tired.” Chen Xuan shook his head. He is not strong, but really not tired.

The effect of gene drink is quite strong, and his physical fitness at the moment is far more than that of ordinary people.

Zhang Cuilan was not willing to believe it. She thought he was embarrassed, and took his arm to the back door of the restaurant: “Walk around, my house is in this community, it’s very close. You can sleep for a while, otherwise you will get tired at night.”

I really couldn’t hold back Zhang Cuilan, Chen Xuan had to follow her.