Chapter 9

:

+-
Chapter 9

Fu Ying asked: “Attorney Ma, if you were asked to score, how many points would you give him?”

Ma Jingyao said: “Seven points.”

“Seven points?” Fu Ying was taken aback: “I thought Lawyer Ma would give full marks. After all, you seem to be very optimistic about him.”

Ma Jingyao smiled: “Our show is a professional observation program. Although it is an observation, it also requires these challengers to experience each profession in depth. And now is the first day, although we learned from Chen Xuan I saw a lot of unexpected highlights, but in the future work, he will also encounter all kinds of small troubles. He will see the advantages in good times, but only in adversity can he see his way of dealing with problems.”

“Attorney Ma is good, you have to look at both sides to see people, just to see is good, you also have to see what it is like when he encounters trouble.”

“But I still feel that the seven points are too low. Anyway, there will be audiences who will give a score. I will definitely give Chen Ge a full score!”

Chen Xuan prepared the dishes very quickly, a total of three dishes, he hurried to prepare the tomatoes and beef in the pot before they came out of the pot.

When he was about to get out of the pot, he called Zhang Cuilan in.

Zhang Cuilan served rice, Chen Xuan served food.

After loading, Zhang Cuilan also took a bite, her eyes widened suddenly, and the crow’s feet in the corners of her eyes stretched out.

“Xiao Chen, are you so good at craftsmanship? It tastes better than your Uncle Chen’s.”

“It’s delicious.” Chen Xuan put down the iron spoon and closed the lid with her.

All the buckles are closed, and Zhang Cuilan said, “Wait for Lao Li to come back and send it.”

Chen Xuan said: “Auntie Zhang, I will send it off.”

“You…” Zhang Cuilan was a little entangled, Chen Xuan said: “Well, I will deliver them when these three dishes are ready, and Uncle Li should be back by then. If there is an order, let Uncle Li prepare the dishes and wait for me to deliver them. Come back and do it.”

“Hey… Then I trouble you, Xiao Chen.” Zhang Cuilan was a little embarrassed.

Usually, they prepare all the dishes ordered and deliver them together.

Sometimes Zhang Cuilan sent it, sometimes Li Aimin sent it.

When there were apprentices before, apprentices were also sent.

But apprentices deliver food, they are paid separately.

“Wait for Lao Li to come back, I have to talk to him.” Zhang Cuilan thought to herself.

Otherwise, let the young man cook and deliver food without adding money. Isn’t this bullying?

There are three dishes left, and they will be cooked normally for twenty minutes.

In order to save time, Chen Xuan directly opened two stoves.

Heat the pan and pour the oil.

Pour the vegetables in with an iron spoon in one hand.

Open two pots at the same time, Chen Xuan is not messy at all, he can do whatever he wants.

Zhang Cuilan looked a little dumbfounded, what kind of fairy was arranged by the program group?

“My Brother Chen is such a big hit!”

“Auntie Zhang is silly while watching hahaha!”

“Brother Chen is so fierce, he became a chef from an apprentice when he was young (covering his face)”

[Little Master] I rewarded a Buddha who jumped off the wall and left a message: Come on, come on, Brother Chen!
[Small circle] I rewarded 100 fish balls and left a message: This is the rice bowl ordered by our dormitory! ! !
“real or fake?”

“Upstairs is from Forestry University?”

[Small circle]: Of course it is true. The eight later takeaways were ordered by our dormitory.
“Wow, so cool, I can actually eat the dishes cooked by Brother Chen!”

“Guys have eaten and commented later, and I am curious about Chen Ge’s craftsmanship.”

[Small circle]: I’m sisters, not buddies (Anger) (Anger) (Anger)
Fifteen minutes later, the last dish was out.

All installed, Chen Xuan washed his hands.

Zhang Cuilan said: “I will carry it for you.”

The two of them walked outside with a bowl of rice, and just walked into the hall when they happened to ran into Li Aimin back.

“It’s done? Give it to me, I’ll send it.”

“Uncle Li, I’ll just go. You can rest for a while. If you have another order later, you should prepare food first.”

“Hey, this…”

“Auntie Zhang, where is the address?”

“It’s stuck on the bag.”

Chen Xuan looked down and saw that they all had addresses. He hummed, grabbed the car keys and left: “I’m going to deliver the food.”

There is a fresh-keeping box in the back seat of the electric car. He puts all the rice bowls in, plugs in the key, and leaves with a twist of the accelerator.

He went to university in Jinling for four years, and he was very familiar with this area, and he didn’t need to navigate.

He walked in front, and the cameraman followed behind.

After he left, Zhang Cuilan said, “Old Li, let’s give Xiao Chen a salary increase.”

Li Aimin said: “I was thinking about this too, this Xiao Chen, I thought he could not know anything, so I gave him an apprentice’s salary. This is for helping with cooking and delivering food. It’s hard to justify giving this salary. Come back later and talk to him.”

Chen Xuan rode a small electric donkey and came to the hospital first.

He got in touch with the other party on the phone, and the other party asked him to put the takeaway directly at the doctor’s guide at the door.

After letting go, Chen Xuan went on to the Forestry College.

When he was about to arrive, he dialed the other party’s phone, and it was a girl who answered the phone with a nice voice.

“I’ll be there in five minutes. Come to the school gate.”

“I saw you, already on the road.”

“See me?” Chen Xuan didn’t understand the meaning at once.

The girl said: “Hehe, I’m watching your live broadcast.”

Chen Xuan was suddenly stunned, and after a few more words, he hung up the phone.

When he got there, two girls were standing outside the school waiting.

“Brother Chen, here!”

The girl waved at him.

Chen Xuan rode the car over: “The tail number is 9627?”

“right.”

“This is your takeaway.”

“It’s still hot, Brother Chen, you are so fast.”

“Eat while it’s hot.” Chen Xuan smiled, handed them the takeaway, and rode away.

“Lingling, Brother Chen is so handsome, even more handsome than the show.”

“Look at your nympho, let’s go.”

“But it’s really handsome. It’s a pity that my dad won’t let me fall in love in college, oh oh oh.”