Chapter 135

One hundred million in half an hour?

“Brother Chen lost his mind, right?”

“This is a casino, not a bank… You can only lose your bank card to exchange chips, Brother Chen who can’t get the money.”

“Do you feel that Brother Chen is getting more and more in the second grade…Does he consider himself the male protagonist of Rimanli (cover his face)”

“Puff~ You seem to feel that way when you say that.”

Everyone felt that the second soul of Chen Xuan was burning. Liang Haoran and the others felt a little ashamed. They didn’t need to watch the live broadcast room, they all knew what the netizens were talking about at the moment.

Because they also felt a strong second-degree aura from Chen Xuan’s body.

It’s too shameful, it must be the Japanese comics in the second grade.

However, Chen Xuan was talking about this matter seriously, and didn’t feel any shame in the slightest.

There are many guests in the casino, but most of them come to play on cruise ships, and only a few are regular customers.

“Is that Brother Chen?” A girl noticed Chen Xuan, but she was a little unsure.

“It seems to be, really is!”

“Brother Chen!”

Several girls ran over excitedly and took a closer look. It was really Chen Xuan, who became even more excited at once.

“Brother Chen, you also come to play on the cruise ship!”

“Yeah.” Chen Xuan smiled slightly: “Are you here to play cards?”

“Well, I heard that there is a casino on the cruise ship, so I just came to have a look, mainly because I haven’t experienced it.”

Chen Xuan asked: “Want to make money?”

“Huh?” The girls didn’t react for a while. What does this mean?

Does Brother Chen want to sleep with us?

Their pretty faces turned red all of a sudden, and they were a little bit embarrassed.

“Why do I feel that these girls are thinking about unhealthy things?”

“I have this feeling too…”

“They seem to think of something blushing and heartbeat.”

“The most desperate thing is that these girls are not angry at all. How do I feel that as long as Brother Chen moves his fingers, they will take the initiative?”

“Take off the feeling, they will really take the initiative (crying)”

“I wanted to laugh at Brother Chen, but the clown turned out to be me!”

Chen Xuan also noticed the changes in the expressions of these girls, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

What’s so special, what unhealthy things are in the minds of these girls in broad daylight?

“If you want to make money, I will take you to play in the casino.” Chen Xuan explained quickly.

“Huh? This is it.”

Several girls looked disappointed.

Chen Xuan said: “Let’s go over there and take a look.”

So there were three more girls in his team.

“It’s 21 o’clock here. Does Mr. Chen need to play for a while?” The waiter followed Chen Xuan all the way and introduced him.

Chen Xuan walked around the table without stopping, and continued to walk forward.