Chapter 37

They suddenly felt that the chefs who have been cooking for more than ten years or even decades are not enough in front of Chen Xuan.

But they couldn’t refute anything yet.

Because if you really let them go, they really can’t cut it!

After the introduction, Chen Xuan’s left hand was lightly attached to the tofu, and the kitchen knife in his right hand had already fallen.

The camera is staring at the tofu and the knife. Every time Chen Xuan drops the knife, in the eyes of everyone, the tofu seems to be unchanged.

Just by relying on their naked eyes, there is no way to see that tofu has changed under the knife.

Chen Xuan did not go to see the tofu during the whole process, and the kitchen knife bloomed at an extremely terrifying speed under his hand.

About ten minutes later, Chen Xuan stopped the kitchen knife in his hand.

However, under the lens, this piece of tofu is no different from ten minutes ago.

It feels as if this piece of tofu has never changed.

“Huh!”

The kitchen knife was attached to the cutting board, and with a quick stroke, the piece of tofu was scooped up and stuck to the blade.

Afterwards, Chen Xuan gently put the tofu into a bowl full of water.

As soon as the tofu entered the water, the whole piece of tofu turned into hair-like tofu, rippling in the clear water.

In the live broadcast room, the barrage disappeared for a while.

And this group of chefs from all over the country are also amazed.

“Wori, Wori, Wori!”

“Is this the legendary sword skill!”

“Damn, this tofu…I feel like it melts in the mouth!”

“To be honest, this dish, even if it’s just watching this sword art performance, I think the money is worth it!”

“I am a Yangzhou native, saying that I have never eaten this dish (cover my face)”

“I haven’t eaten it, and I haven’t seen any store that has this dish.”

Many Yangzhou chefs who watched the show were a little embarrassed to watch these barrage.

Vance Tofu is a classic in Huaiyang cuisine, but it is true that you rarely see this dish in restaurants.

Very simple, because this dish is so difficult.

There are almost abnormal requirements for knife skills.

It takes dozens of minutes to cut tofu.

So almost no restaurant will reflect this dish on the menu.

At the same time, the lion head is also ready.

Chen Xuan almost opened the lid of the pot with a pinch of a second, put the braised lion head into the dish, and simply set the plate to let Zhang Cuilan give it away.

Then, put the prepared Vance Tofu into the pot for final processing.

For the next half an hour, Chen Xuan turned on full fire and cooked most of the remaining dishes.

At this time, only the last few dishes were left.

Buddha jumped over the wall, boiled cabbage, winter melon cup, angelfish.

The Buddha jumps over the wall and is still stewing. This dish is time-consuming, but not difficult. Just wait.

“almost.”

After finishing the last dish, Chen Xuan moved his nose slightly and looked at the simmering angelfish.

“This dish, too.”

He said lightly, walked over, and opened the lid of the pot under the gaze of everyone’s expectation.

The lid of the pot was lifted, and a burst of white steam rushed in.

Accompanied by it is the scent that makes the throat roll.

The taste of chicken broth mixed with fish is hard to describe in words.

When the fog dissipated, everyone clearly saw that a complete fish skeleton was hung above the pot.

On the skeleton, there is not a trace of fish left, and it is clean.

Chen Xuan smiled at this, this dish is perfect!

He took out the fish skeleton and put it aside, and served out the fish soup.

The creamy white thick fish soup does not require any addition, it is an outstanding perfect angelfish!

“My saliva has been running for two hours!”

“Help, why should I watch this show in the middle of the night!”

“This is a ghostly social observation program. This is really Brother Chen’s food special!”

Netizens complained, watching Chen Xuan cooking is both enjoyment and torture.

Don’t talk about them, even those professional chefs, all of them grumble in their stomachs.

Even Wuzhou and Lu Yuan and others are the same.

They were originally excited about these two recipes, but after looking at them, they discovered that this young man’s cooking skills were no worse than his own.

They compared them in their hearts and found that if they replaced themselves with Chen Xuan, they would not dare to say that they could perform at this level.

At this time, Chen Xuan took out a few tender Chinese cabbage and said, “This dish is called boiled cabbage, and it is a very classic dish at a state banquet. Just listen to the name of the dish, it is estimated that no one can guess, this is a Sichuan dish. ”

“Although the name of the dish is boiled cabbage, don’t think it is simple. This dish is not only not simple, but it can be said to be difficult. In Daxia, no more than 100 people can make a boiled cabbage. .”

“A Chinese cabbage, is it so difficult?”

“I really don’t understand that boiled cabbage for Mao can become a national banquet dish…”

“Don’t understand it, because the name of this dish is so misleading. It’s not boiling water at all. It’s hard to make anyway. Brother Chen said the same thing. There are 100 people in the country who can make it. I feel too much.”

“The boiling water of this dish is the broth, but the broth has to be made into boiling water. Think about it. You have to keep the list of boiling water and retain the rich fragrance of the broth. This is not something that everyone can do. ”

Many professional chefs leave messages in the live broadcast room. .