Chapter 113

“Squeak~”

Zhang Dengke opened the door, and several young men and women came over.

As soon as these people entered the door, they immediately attracted the attention of all the students, regardless of male or female.

They have just one thought at the moment.

So handsome!

so beautiful!

There are five people, three women and two men, about the same age as them.

“Why does that girl look so familiar?” Zheng Feifei suddenly said.

Liu Shuangshuang said, “That man is so familiar, I seem to have seen him somewhere.”

Wei Ge is Wei Ge, except for Chen Xuan at this moment, he is the most calm one.

“The one on the left, who sings, has the same name as you, Yu Feifei.”

“The one in the middle, from the women’s team, Zhao Ying’er.”

“The one on the right, who can sing and dance, is still making his debut three years ago, Xianxian.”

“Fuck, you know Brother Wei?”

“I still have their private photos.” Wei Ge calmly said.

“Brother Wei, that’s not right, Dad!” Zheng Feifei almost knelt for him.

Zhang Dengke came over and said, “My classmates, let me introduce you. This is singer Yu Feifei. Everyone should have an impression. This is…”

Whoever he introduces, he waved to everyone and said hello everyone.

After all the introductions, Zhang Dengke said: “These are all friends I have known during this time. It just happened to be the classmates gathering today. I just wanted to introduce you to them. Many friends, it’s always okay, everyone. Say yes?”

“That’s for sure, multiple friends, multiple paths.”

“The squad leader is so well-connected, he even knows big stars.”

Some students were very happy. After all, it was the first time I saw a celebrity. Although not a big name, they are also celebrities and they are so beautiful.

Men, always like fantasy, maybe something can happen?

Although the probability is small.

Some students think it is unnecessary, classmates reunion, please celebrities…

Is this still a good party?

“Come and come, everyone is on the table.” Zhang Dengke controlled the audience. After everyone was seated, he said to the classmate who was sitting by the door: “Little Ma, you go and let the waiter serve the food.”

The pony looked embarrassed, but he still forced a smile: “Okay.”

He got up and went to the waiter.

Zhang Dengke was sitting next to Chen Xuan, tilting his head and said: “Old Chen, I didn’t want to call these friends at first, but they heard that there was a classmate meeting, so they said they wanted to meet you. I was the fastest for a while. If you say yes, it’s hard to go back. I didn’t tell you in advance and I didn’t know how to speak. I’m really embarrassed, I hope you don’t mind.”

“…” Chen Xuan smiled: “It’s okay.”

He sighed in his heart.

You have to say good things and bad things, what else can I say?