Shi Yunnan had just returned home and was leaning on the aisle waiting for a while.

The young servant walked out of the nearby study with a tea tray, and couldn't help but look at him more when she met him--

The brown chestnut hair was a little long, and the slightly raised tails just hung on both sides of his neck, and the centered bangs couldn't stop his delicate eyebrows.

The shirt on her body didn't fasten the top two buttons, exposing her delicate collarbone, with a hot and exploratory sex appeal.

Shi Yunnan noticed the servant's gaze, and his tone rose, "Are you new here? Look at the face."

The dim top light reflected the smile in his eyes, which was sultry.

The young servant was startled, and even the roots of his ears appeared red, "Second Young Master, I..."

Before could answer the words, there was a small chattering sound on the first floor--

"You said, what is the second young master doing in this juncture?"

"Who knows? Isn't he a disliked when he comes back? How many years have been sent abroad, where is his place in this family?"

"I heard that there was a problem inside the company, and the master planned to call the second young man back to help."

"Help? Don't laugh, because the second young master's virtue of spending time and wine abroad, he is more likely to come back and compete with the third young master for the family property."

Taking advantage of the leisurely moment before the meal, the rest of the servants hid in the utility room on the first floor and chatted in low voices. At this moment, the voice continued to be uploaded.

When Shi Yunnan's biological mother passed away, he was sent out of the country by his family's elders when he was less than eight years old.

At first, Shi Yunnan would return to China during the holidays, but soon there was a new wife in the family, and the other side showed his exclusion from him overtly and secretly.

Father Shi defended it on the surface, secretly facing the wife who came in behind, and even the head of the family, Mr. Shi, had an indifferent attitude towards his grandson.

The thoughts of Shi Yunnan's Nian family were worn down and extinguished, and the fewer times he returned to his country.

In a blink of an eye, he became a dispensable person in this family, and even the servants dared to talk about him in secret.

Shi Yunnan listened to these derogatory remarks, and the smile in his eyes cooled.

The young servant panicked and was about to go downstairs to stop it, but Shi Yunnan picked up the cup on her tea tray first, "I'll use it."