C43

When Shi Yunnan walked up to the rooftop, the night wind was blowing loudly.

The hotel deliberately reinforced high fences around the rooftop, and the outermost door was locked to prevent dangerous accidents.

Shi Yunnan looked around, locked his eyes behind a water tank surrounded by concrete, and walked over with the things in his hand in a hurry.

As he got closer, he naturally saw the person behind the water tank—

Yuan Rui leaned his back against the concrete wall, curled himself into a small ball with his hands tightly wrapped around his legs, and buried his head in his knees, sobbing faintly.

At this moment, the drag pattern that belonged to him on weekdays disappeared.

Shi Yunnan calmed down a little and let out a sigh of relief, "How old are you? Are you still hiding here and crying secretly?"

"..."

Yuan Rui, who was sitting on the ground, stiffened his shoulders and raised his eyes slowly.

There was only a faint old-fashioned light on the rooftop, just above the tank where they were, and the light was dim enough for the two to see each other's presence.

Yuan Rui saw Shi Yunan who suddenly appeared here, and wanted to boost his self-esteem, "Why are you here? Also, how did you know I was here?"

Shi Yunnan put down the dozen cold beers he brought, and raised his eyebrows, "The front desk in the hotel lobby said that they never saw you coming down, and most of the other floors are guest rooms or banquet halls. After thinking about it, you should only run up."

No, the cat catches the mouse, and it catches one.

Shi Yunnan took out one of the cans of cold beer, crouched down and handed it over, "Here."

Yuan Rui hesitated for a moment, and then felt that his face was all lost today, and there was nothing to struggle.

So, he took Shi Yunnan's cold beer in a broken can, "What, where can you drink enough beer?"

Shi Yunnan heard his awkward distasteful tone, and snorted at him with a smile, "Then don't drink it, just apply it to your swollen face, it's ugly."

"..."

Yuan Rui was slapped hard by Yuan Puguang, the right half of his face was still red and swollen, and the red eyes and nose that had obviously cried, he was embarrassed at the same time somewhat charming and cute.

Having said that, it's a good thing that his face looks decent, otherwise, I don't know how disgusting people are.

Yuan Rui didn't answer, just pressed the cold beer to his face.

Because he tried too hard for a while, he subconsciously 'hiss', and suddenly glanced at Shi Yunnan with some embarrassment.

Shi Yunnan didn't hide his smile at all, took out a can of liquor from his trench coat pocket and handed it over, "Take it, the one with the highest degree, I'm not responsible for getting drunk."

Yuan Rui lowered his eyes and stared at the liquor that was stuffed into his palm, and suddenly felt a touch of subtle emotion——

Help.

Shi Yunnan is still so considerate?

I can still guess that I want to drink fierce liquor now.

Shi Yunnan met his gaze, and simply sat down opposite him, "Don't look at me with such pitiful eyes, I have a husband."

"...Shi Yunan, you!"

Yuan Rui was speechless, so he had to apply cold beer to his face in one hand, while biting and twisting the cap of the liquor bottle with his mouth, "Stop being narcissistic, I didn't like you again."