C68

"You, who are you calling shit?"

Wen Chenglang asked vaguely, but the pain in his abdomen had not stopped.

"That kick just now was for Grandpa."

Shi Yunnan clenched his fists, and before Song Zhiqiu caught up, he punched Wen Chenglang hard, "This punch is for my uncle!"

-boom.

Another punch.

"This punch was punched by my brother!"

Wen Chenglang was unable to let the pain in his cheeks, and a few instinctive words for help spilled out from the gap between his teeth, "Mom, mom..."

Song Zhiqiu seemed to have reacted suddenly, his eyes were red as if he was about to kill someone, "Shi Yunnan! You dare to touch him again! I will fight with you!"

One of the bodyguards was quick-witted and quickly blocked Song Zhiqiu's rush towards Shi Yunnan, "Lady, please be careful."

After speaking, the bodyguard dragged Song Zhiqiu back blankly, keeping her and Shi Yunnan at a distance.

"You let go!"

Song Zhiqiu roared in a hurry.

But when it comes to Wen Chenglang, she will lose the sense and measure that a normal mother should have.

The bodyguard was unmoved. His boss was Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan.

Shi Yunnan took two steps towards Wen Chenglang, grabbed the other's collar, raised his eyes and signaled, and the bodyguard who was still controlling Wen Chenglang immediately let go.

Wen Chenglang was staring at the stars right now, and he hadn't broken free from the pain and dizziness at all, so he could only let Shi Yunnan pull on the collar.

Perhaps Song Zhiqiu's shouting was too tearful, and Wen Wanyou, who was beside him, finally reacted. She took a few steps forward, and finally stopped one meter behind Shi Yunnan with lingering fears.

"Cousin Yunnan, you, calm down. Is there anything you can sit down and talk about? Now that Grandpa is still in the operating room, it's not good for us to be stiff like this."

"Say, maybe there is some misunderstanding? How could my brother hurt Grandpa?"

Wen Wanyou looked at Wen Chenglang, who was being slaughtered by others, and expressed different opinions.

As Wen Chenglang's sister, how could she not know the true face of her brother?

Under the doting of his mother Song Zhiqiu, he was very ambitious since he was a child. Although he was incompetent, he could not see that others were better than him.

He has always taken the flattering and flattering words of outsiders seriously, and ignored the sincere advice of his own family.

"Why can't he hurt Grandpa?"

Shi Yunnan turned away, his sharp eyes were like a sharp arrow that could pierce through everything and go straight to his lifeline, "Aren't you the most direct witness to the incident that the old man was injured and hospitalized after the birthday banquet?"

"…"

Wen Wanyou suddenly took a breath.

Wen Yibei and Wen Yanfeng reacted when they heard this.

"what?"

"Wanyou, have you witnessed what happened back then?"

Wen Wanyou shook her head, her eyes dodging a little.