C71

Shi Yunnan was stabbed by the words 'for a lifetime' and looked up at Luo Lingsheng again. He let out a short chuckle and couldn't help kissing the man's **** Adam's apple.

"Luo Lingsheng."

"Ok?"

"……husband."

Shi Yunnan just finished murmuring, and then he intensified his hand to rub Luo Lingsheng's Adam's apple.

The numbness like cat scratches rose.

Luo Lingsheng let out a muffled groan, and his Adam's apple, which had been teased a little red, rolled up and down slightly, as if to stop him and asked, "Is it going to make trouble?"

Shi Yunnan didn't answer, his body followed his instinct and burrowed into Luo Lingsheng's arms, letting the other person's breath wrap him completely.

In fact, since Luo Lingsheng confirmed that he was going to go abroad for surgery and was admitted to the hospital, the two had deliberately controlled their excessive intimacy.

Shi Yunnan stared at Luo Lingsheng's handsome face, and suddenly a bit of bad thoughts arose after a long time. He pressed close to Luo Lingsheng's lips.

Shi Yunnan hummed unconsciously, and the unwritten tone looked particularly cute.

Luo Lingsheng let out a low laugh, directly deepening the kiss, and taking away all the lover's sanity again after tossing and turning.

...

…………

I don't know how long it took.

It wasn't until the surrounding air was exhausted little by little that Shi Yunnan broke free from that emptiness. He lay quietly in Luo Lingsheng's embrace, reaching out and subconsciously looking for his lover's palm.

A layer of moist sweat oozes from his forehead, wetting his thin strands of hair, looking messy and beautiful.

Luo Lingsheng intertwined his fingers with him, and asked with a smile, "Is this enough trouble?"

"..."

Shi Yunnan's eyes were covered with a layer of mist, and he looked like a bullied little fox who could only stay warm in the arms of others.

However, after a few seconds of delay, he raised his eyes and said viciously, "You can solve it yourself."

Who made Luo Lingsheng toss him so hard with his hands? Now he just wants to lie down and rest.

Luo Lingsheng was stunned for two seconds, doting and restrainingly surrounding him, "...You little conscience."

Luo Lingsheng was on a long-distance flight and was still jet lag, while Shi Yunnan finally slept soundly for days.

The two embraced each other and slept, and slept until nearly noon before slowly waking up.

"Are you full of sleep?" Luo Lingsheng rubbed Shi Yunnan's forehead, his voice still laced with laziness after sleeping.

"Well..." Shi Yunnan let out a hum, and habitually drilled towards the heat source beside him, "What time is it?"

"It's almost time to get up and eat. If you're still sleepy, wait until the afternoon to rest?" Luo Lingsheng coaxed him patiently.

"good."

ten minutes later.

Taking advantage of Luo Lingsheng's wash, Shi Yunnan casually opened the electronic window and door for ventilation, only to find the little goldfish squatting obediently at the door.