C85

Shi Yunnan looked into Luo Lingsheng's eyes and slowly confirmed the truth of his words.

With the drunkenness rising from the faint, he finally couldn't help hugging Luo Lingsheng back for one second, two seconds, three seconds...until Luo Lingsheng felt a warm dampness on the side of his neck and shoulders.

"Yunnan?"

"I thought..." whispered into the dust, mixed with a sense of grievance, "even you don't want me anymore."

Luo Lingsheng's heart was severely pierced by these words, and he wanted to lock his lover in his arms forever, "How could I not want you?"

Shi Yunnan felt the strength of Luo Lingsheng's embrace, and he couldn't stop crying, "Then why didn't you tell me before, before?"

"I just don't want to explain this casually, and I don't want to kidnap your emotions with the secret love and intentions of these years..."

Luo Lingsheng's palm caressed the back of Shi Yunnan's neck, with patience, doting, and self-blame in his tone.

"I didn't think my legs would be perfect before. Even if I knew you didn't care, I still couldn't let it go. Yunnan, I don't want to be a burden on you."

"Later, when I finally saw the turning point, I thought to wait... wait..."

"I want to stand in front of you with a healthy posture, protect you in times of danger, and hold your hand for the rest of my life." Luo Lingsheng kissed Shi Yunan's hair, "You have to believe me."

Knowing that Shi Yunnan accidentally broke into the study and saw the items would cause such misunderstanding and despair, Luo Lingsheng could not wait to let the time go back, rushing to speak out when they expressed their feelings to each other.

Shi Yunnan replied dully, telling the truth, "...I almost wanted to pack up and run away."

If the 'Bai Yueguang' that Luo Lingsheng was thinking of was really Wen Yibei, then Shi Yunnan didn't have the confidence to win the other side. Rather than wait until the final truth was revealed, it would be better to walk away before the self-esteem was completely broken and the inferiority complex broke out.

But he was reluctant.

Can't bear Luo Lingsheng, can't bear the little goldfish, can't bear this family.

Shi Yunnan didn't realize until the decision was in front of him that his dependence had already taken root over time, and there was no possibility of him getting out.

"Escape to where?"

Luo Lingsheng asked rhetorically, and while he was afraid, he was extremely glad that everything was still in time. He stepped back slightly, allowing Shi Yunnan in his arms to easily meet his gaze.

The tip of their nose seemed to rub lightly, and Luo Lingsheng's tone was soft but firm.

"Shi Yunnan, listen, when we first got together, I gave you three chances to go back and leave. You didn't choose."

"Since you insisted on not leaving when my legs were bad, it is even more impossible for me to let you go now and in the future."

"Wen Yibei may be excellent in the eyes of others, but in my eyes, you are the one and only, and no one can replace you."

unique?

Can no one replace you?

Shi Yunnan's mind was completely occupied by these words, and he finally lowered his eyes and shed tears in desperation——

From beginning to end, he just wanted to be firmly chosen, that's all.

Luo Lingsheng rubbed his fingertips against his tearful eyes, and continued to coax and comfort him, "Don't cry, you've drank so much and haven't eaten, do you feel sick to your stomach?"