Chapter 8: "Husband, I haven't seen you for only a few hours, but I miss you so much."

In the mouths of ordinary outsiders, Luo Yanchuan was an ignorant and imcompetent wealthy young master. He was twenty-six or twenty-seven year old but hadn't taken on any proper job. He only knew how to play around and indulge in carnal desire all day long.

But in the original book that Shi Yunnan dreamed of, Luo Yanchuan was an equally ruthless character who also wore a false mask.

In the scuffle over Luo's family property, Luo Yanchuan's parents were willing to be shrinking turtles. Although they did not end up as tragic as the Luo's big house and third house, they could only be controlled by the family head, Luo Lingsheng.

The retreat of his parents led to the loss of a huge amount of family property. The young Luo Yanchuan was also forced to miss the opportunity to compete for the position of the family head.

Luo Yanchuan was indifferent on the surface, but in reality, he hated his parents' weakness and incompetence.

On the one hand, he pretended to be self-defeating and disguised his intentions with alcohol. On the other hand, he secretly made progress in his career driven by wild ambition and unwillingness.

It was not until Luo Yanchuan, who was running away from marriage, met Xie Keyue.

From meeting, acquainting, to loving each other, Luo Yanchuan saw Xie Keyue's outstanding investment ability, understood the arrogance deep in the other party's soul, and knew that he needed to match his strength.

Later, Xie Keyue offered Luo Lingsheng an invitation to cooperate, but was severely rejected. Luo Yanchuan's possessive desire for his lover caused him to renew his desire for power.

Thus, there was this scene at the end of the original book.

Luo Yanchuan and Xie Keyue teamed up to knock Luo Lingsheng down from his high position of power, and successfully took everything from the latter.

Long story short, it was a counterattack story in which a pair of wolf-hearted husbands succeeded in ascending to the top, and all other obstacles had to take a detour.

However, at this point in time, there was still some time before Luo Yanchuan and Xie Keyue's first encounter.

Shi Yunnan retracted his gaze, not intending to pay attention.

Eating a good meal was more important.

He was accustomed to being reckless, as long as others did not provoke him, he would not take the initiative to make a move.

On the second floor, Luo Yanchuan's eyes flashed with a subtle light. He turned around and walked back to the box, "Is it really him? I thought I was mistaken."

"It's him, who else could live like a pathetic nobody?" His friend followed him back to the box, his careless and casual tone completely lacking any respect.

The rich and powerful families had a close circle, and they had heard of some gossip.

Shi Yunnan was thrown abroad for years by Shi family elders. He was clearly the second young master of the family, but his life was not as good as his stepmother's child. He was a transparent person who was completely unfavored.

The other two friends sitting in the box asked, "Who are you two muttering about? If you don't want to continue eating, let's change the venue and have fun?"

"Our brother Chuan's marriage partner is here, sitting downstairs waiting for the rabbit1."

The person holding Luo Yanchuan's shoulder was Ke Wei'an, whose father was a famous real estate tycoon in the imperial capital.