Five minutes later, the car drove into Luo's Manor.

Shi Yunnan watched the lawn green plants and relief fountains on both sides, with a raised mouth, "It's really the style of the rich, Mr. Luo."

"The land left by several generations of the family has become like this after repeated development and construction. The place is a bit big, let the housekeeper take you around at that time."

Luo Lingsheng's answer was as deep and sweet as ever.

"Mr. Luo is not curious about the reason why I agreed to'fake marriage' with you so quickly?"

Shi Yunnan turned his head to see him, brightly tentatively, "What if I have fallen in love with Luo's monstrous family property and try to get a piece of it from the fake show?"

The wind outside the car window rolled up a strand of his hair, which swayed easily and easily dazzled people.

Luo Lingsheng looked away, and his voice was inexplicably lowered, "I'm not curious, this proposal is my start. It is enough if you choose to accept it. As for wanting to divide the Luo family property from under my nose, the second young master Shi has to Only with great abilities."

When the words were over, the car stopped in front of the main house.

The assistant and bodyguard in the same car got off quickly, one opened the rear door and the other placed the wheelchair.

"Patriarch, here it is."

"Yeah." Luo Lingsheng was obviously accustomed to their behavior, and moved from the parking space to the wheelchair.

Shi Yunnan watched this movement with his eyes down, and raised his eyebrows with interest.

Soon, an elderly housekeeper greeted others, "Patriarch, you are back, is everything going well?"

Luo Lingsheng replied in a low voice, cast his eyes into the car, "Come down."

The butler followed his gaze and found Shi Yunnan sitting still in the car.

There was a wave of fluctuations in his eyes, and his tone seemed to fluctuate, "Patriarch, this... is this Young Master Shi?"

Shi Yunnan got out of the car and tied his hair tossed by the wind a little bit. Then he introduced himself, "Hello, my name is Shi Yunnan."

"The reason why I am here is that your Patriarch and I are'love at first sight', and'it hits it right away' intending to get married."

The jokes in the words are particularly obvious.

The butler was startled, "This..."

"Well, from today, he is one of the masters of this family." Luo Lingsheng calmly announced a major event.