C32

Northern Suburbs Police Station.

Shi Yunnan and Yuan Rui finished their investigation records respectively, and ran into each other as soon as they went out.

“Yuan Rui.”

Shi Yunnan called him and stepped forward to thank him, “I was in the store just now, thank you for your help.”

In any case, the other party did stand in his camp to help a lot and get angry with the matter of being ‘blackmailed’ today.

“…”

Yuan Rui heard his thank you, and looked back in surprise, the corners of his mouth raised rapidly, and then he turned back to his usual attitude.

“Who wants you to thank you? I’m not helping you.”

Yuan Rui looked Shi Yunnan up and down and snorted, “If you really broke the boss’s jade carving, I would be the first to yell at you to make you cry, but it’s a pity that the boss didn’t have a good heart, I, I just don’t see it. Just go down.”

As the saying goes, virtue is like jade.

Selling bad jade pit people is not a good thing!

Shi Yunnan observed Yuan Rui without a trace, and his impression was not as bad as it was at first.

Recalling the first meeting in a nightclub, Yuan Rui was speaking for Xie Keyue from the perspective of a ‘friend’, but he didn’t do any tricks, and he didn’t have any vicious thoughts, and it was in line with the rules of the nightclub just for drinking and playing for money. .

Shi Yunnan ‘set a trap’ deliberately lost dozens of glasses of spirits and didn’t drink it, and secretly stopped Fu Ziyu from helping him drink. As a result, Yuan Rui couldn’t stand it anymore, and he called Fu Ziyu ‘dishonest’.

We met for the second time in a nightclub last night. After the drunk Yuan Rui bumped into Wen Yibei, he seemed to want to apologize at first?

It was only later that he saw Shi Yunnan, and he temporarily changed back to his brother’s attitude, but in the end, before leaving the police station, he still apologized seriously to Wen Yibei.

Not to mention today’s coming out to help, instead of adding fuel to the fire of destroying the Three Views, but instead helping the “truth” speak.

Although it is said that things gather people and divide them into groups, compared to Xie Keyue’s practice of doing one set face to face and one set behind the scenes, Yuan Rui can indeed be regarded as the unity of words and deeds.

To your friends unconditionally, you will apologize if you do something wrong, and you will be injustice when you meet someone who is cheating.

Yuan Rui’s starting point for doing things is to stand on the basis of “believing himself to be right”. If he doesn’t get to the point of heinousness, at most he has a temper, and occasionally he can’t do things with his brain. Otherwise, he is young and will not thank Keyue. road.

“How did you and Xie Keyue meet?” Shi Yunan asked.

“none of your business?”

Yuan Rui suddenly raised his eyes and couldn’t help but speak for Xie Keyue, “But Yue is good, why are you always on guard against him, afraid that he will steal your property? Besides, aren’t both your grandfather and your father right? Are you all right? But the more you are in the Shi family…”

Shi Yunnan was angry and funny, “Xie Keyue told you that?”

“what?”

Yuan Rui was stunned.