①②

In the card box, two rich young masters who came with Xie KeYue also ran from the next door to watch the excitement.

The six people were obviously divided into two camps. Xie KeYue and Yuan Rui were on the one hand, and Shi Yunnan and Fu Ziyu were on the other.

The waiter approached with a basket of expensive foreign wine and put it on the table in turn. “Gentlemen, I’m the waiter in charge of your card seat. You can let me know if you need anything.”

The waiter looked around with a smile and finally glanced at Shi Yunnan.

Fu Ziyu looked at the foreign wine on the table, “Oh, it’s all spirits? How to play?”

Xie KeYue said in front of the crowd, “I don’t know or interested in the table gambling, so I won’t participate. However, if I lose the game, I can share the punishment.”

Yuan Rui knew that he was not particularly honest and said, “well, the more you sit and watch, don’t get involved.”

Do not understand, not interested, or deliberately pick yourself out of the game? What an undyed white lotus.

Shi Yunnan saw through without saying, “how to play? What to bet on?”

Yuan Rui thought about it and gave the play method, “it’s simpler than the size of dice. The loser blows the cup once more, and the number of blows doubles to rise.”

“If you can’t drink, spend 50000 for a glass of wine. The loser will pay for the wine at this table tonight.”

Table games that rely solely on luck have a 50-50 chance of winning or losing.

The only difference between the two sides is that the number of people is different and the pressure to bear after losing is different.

Yuan Rui doesn’t like to take advantage of others. “If you think it’s unfair, you can find another person to help. Don’t blame us for bullying you in number when you lose and can’t drink.”

Fu Zi raised his jaw and said, “who do you despise?”

When he waves around famous nightclubs in the United States, he doesn’t know where to hang out? It’s just a matter of drinking. Fu Ziyu has never been afraid of anyone.

“Yunnan, guess. If you win, it’s best. If you lose, I’ll drink it for you.” Fu Zi was not frightened at all. “I won’t drink them down tonight and call dad at my feet. I’ll read Fu’s surname upside down.”

“Well, pretend.” Yuan sharp stabbed him, picked up the dice at the table and threw it to the waiter, “come on, be fair.”

The waiter’s eyes flickered for a moment and took the task.

He looked very professional and threw it twice, which forced him down the table again, “size? A bottle of wine in the first game.”

“I guess it’s small.” Shi Yunnan did not hesitate.

“Just right, I like to guess.” Yuanruihui.

The waiter opened the dice plate, six dice, a total of 24 points, too large.

Seeing this, the waiter silently handed the foreign wine that had already been opened and poured to Shi Yunnan’s table, “… Sir, you guessed wrong.”

Shi Yunnan took the glass from the waiter and drank it leisurely.

Seeing this, Xie KeYue took a glass of wine from the waiter and drank it silently on the sofa. The dim light hid the sneer and calculation in his pupils——

Good friend Yuan Rui has no bad intentions. For the sake of fairness, Xie KeYue guesses that the other party is bound to ask the waiter to help roll the dice.