C34

Luo Lingsheng squinted his eyes, and the color of his pupils hidden under the lens flashed a pleasant shimmer.

“…Jealous?”

The three simple words were repeated in his mouth very long and sternly.

Shi Yunnan’s ears blushed at the tone of voice, and Luo Lingsheng pulled him back when he was about to get up.

“Don’t worry, speak clearly.”

Shi Yunnan slammed into Luo Lingsheng’s arms unexpectedly, and subconsciously stopped his left hand on the opponent’s arm.

He barely propped up his upper body and shouted anxiously, “Luo Lingsheng, watch your legs!”

“It’s okay.” Luo Lingsheng’s wrist was very strong.

He stabilized Shi Yunnan in his arms in an inconspicuous way. The end of his nose was no longer the unpleasantly sweet orange fragrance, but a light and clean cold soap fragrance, which made people endure. Constantly wanting to get closer.

An invisible ambiguity circulated between the two.

Luo Lingsheng stared at the vivid face in front of him attentively, watching Shi Yunnan’s expression change from ‘breathing’ to ‘shy’, which was extraordinarily cute.

“Are you really jealous?”

“No?” Shi Yunan asked back.

“Last time I was in a nightclub and I was pulling with others, Mr. Luo also ‘tutored’ a good lesson inside and out. Today it’s his turn to start acting recklessly?”

Shi Yunnan refocused on Luo Lingsheng’s line of sight, and stubbornly threw out a question, “Wen Wanyou is my cousin in name anyway. If you are really related to her, it would be a shame for me to be seen and spread out.”

Luo Lingsheng laughed.

His fingers on Shi Yunnan’s wrist rubbed back and forth, like a quiet comfort, “Understood, being jealous is a joke, and being afraid of embarrassment is the truth?”

Although this is a question, there is an obvious ridicule hidden in it.

Shi Yunnan took a light breath, “Luo Lingsheng, you…”

“Yunnan.”

The sudden name made Shi Yunnan startled for no reason. This was the first time Luo Lingsheng had called him this way, not by first and last name, nor by Second Young Master Shi.

“What’s wrong?”

The vinegar smell in Shi Yunnan’s heart suddenly disappeared.

“If you didn’t come in just now, I’d run away, and I wouldn’t let her touch me at all.”

Luo Lingsheng paused, more obviously softer than the previous sentence, “So, don’t be angry.”

The smile on Shi Yunnan’s mouth twitched upwards. He felt that he always seemed to be able to open up another side of Luo Lingsheng that no one knew about.

Probably the other side of the world that no one can think of.

No longer the ruthless and ruthless head of the Luo family, but the gentle and lively Luo Lingsheng.

Shi Yunnan suddenly felt that there was no need for him to pierce this layer of window paper in a hurry.

Shi Yunnan deliberately cleared his throat and demanded, “Then you have to abide by the agreement next time. Whether you are a man or a woman, you must keep your distance.”