C36

From childhood to adulthood, Wen Yibei was a temperament that would not get angry.

When Shi Yunan was at Wen’s house, he took over all Wen Chenglang’s provocations. When Shi Yunnan was not at Wen’s house, Wen Yibei could bear it as long as he could, and never caused any trouble to the elders.

In the long run, Wen Chenglang regarded Wen Yibei as a temperless person at all.

Now that he was suddenly punched by Wen Yibei, and seeing the bloodshot eyes of the other party, he couldn’t react for a while.

“Wen Chenglang, apologize to Yunnan right away!”

Wen Yibei repeated again, his fists were clenched tightly, and there was a trace of uncontrollable trembling.

At this moment, he was obviously annoyed by Wen Chenglang’s words and deeds, and he was eager to protect his younger brother.

Seeing this scene, Shi Yunnan’s anger caused by Wen Chenglang was slightly dissipated by the warmth in his heart.

He shook Wen Yibei’s wrist, then glanced coldly at Wen Chenglang and his friends who were confused, “Brother, don’t be angry, your hand is for drawing the bow, not for beating this guy. Both are rubbish.”

If you hurt your hand, it’s not worth the loss.

“Rubbish?”

Wen Chenglang said unconvincingly, but the corner of his mouth twitched with pain, and the **** smell quickly filled his mouth.

He touched it carefully, but the corner of his mouth was punched by Wen Yibei. This time, the anger came up all at once—

“Apologize? Why the **** am I apologizing? Bah!”

Wen Chenglang spat out a mouthful of blood and loosened his suit, tie and buttons, which were a little nervous, “Wen Yibei, don’t you look at how much you weigh? You have lived in my house since you were a child, and ate my food, what you have now. Yes, which is not given to you by my family?”

“If it wasn’t for grandpa who insisted on bringing you back, let me tell you, today, you wouldn’t be much better than Shi Yunnan! If he finds someone who has no legs, you will find someone who has no hands. You two brothers are just right…”

Shi Yunnan bypassed Wen Yibei, and punched his right cheek cleanly, “Shut your stinky mouth for me!”

“—Ah!” Wen Chenglang let out a scream.

Wen Yibei’s temperament was accustomed to being gentle. Although the punch just now exhausted its strength, it only knocked Wen Chenglang back two or three steps.

Shi Yunnan is different.

With this punch, he was full of anger, and with all his strength, he knocked him down with one punch.

Seeing this situation, Wen Chenglang’s friend immediately stepped forward with concern, “Brother Lang, are you alright?”

“Yang Ling, you, you give it to me!”

Wen Chenglang squeezed out these words through gritted teeth.

Compared with a friend, Yang Ling is more like Wen Chenglang’s younger brother. The former is an instrumental music teacher with average level and income. He accidentally met the latter at an event.

Wen Chenglang was generous, and Yang Ling was a sycophant. After coming and going, the two became brothers.

As soon as Yang Ling heard this, he punched Wen Yibei without hesitation for the “money expenses” in the future.