①④

"You, do you know whose territory this is? How dare you..."

Before Brother Cong could finish his words, he was shoved to the ground by the stern-faced Yuan Meng.

"Ah! Don't, don't! The hand, the hand, is about to be twisted and broken."

Brother Cong couldn't stop begging for mercy from the pain. He clearly had a ferocious face, but at this moment he was better than a quail.

The front door opened, and Qin Jian, who had zero combat power, finally jumped out of the car.

He looked around, took out his mobile phone, and took pictures of the miserable faces of these local hooligans, and then approached Yuan Meng, "Mengmeng, if you can hit ten with one punch, you won't see any regression..."

Qin Jian suddenly caught a glimpse of the scratch on Yuan Meng's wrist, and halfway through the joke, he changed to nervousness, "Injured? Does it matter?"

"A little scratch, it's fine." Yuan Meng walked back to the car seriously and asked, "Patriarch, Second Young Master Shi, how do you deal with these people?"

Luo Lingsheng glanced at the gangsters on the ground, and then turned his questioning gaze back to Shi Yunnan, "To be honest, how did you provoke them?"

"Unfortunately, I was targeted by the owner of this nightclub. The other party wanted them to forcibly tie me up."

Shi Yunnan's eyes overflowed with disgust, and the encounter in the dream came to his mind again, "There should be some unspoken transactions in this nightclub, kidnapping people, drugging them, and taking a **** video to threaten..."

Yuan Meng and Qin Jian unanimously expressed their contempt when they heard these indiscriminate methods—

After such a pass, the body and mind of the person being played with will be almost destroyed.

Luo Lingsheng's fingertips hidden in the darkness rubbed hard for a moment, and there was a little bit of anger in the dark pupils, and he returned to calm as if restrained, "Qin Jian, call the police and deal with it."

"Yes." Qin Jian responded quickly.

These hooligans should squat in the game, lest they do more harmless things.

The speed of the police in this area is quite fast.

Fifteen minutes later, Qin Jian stayed to accompany the police, and the other three went home first by car.

Yuan Meng was driving in the front row, separated by a foldable wall, the space in the back seat was particularly quiet.

Shi Yunnan wasn't used to this kind of atmosphere, so he couldn't help but secretly cast his gaze at Luo Lingsheng beside him—

The street lights on both sides passed rhythmically, and the mottled lights flashed on the man's side face, cold and mysterious, making people want to get close.

The spirits in his body finally gave off a blurred drunkenness, and Shi Yunan licked his dry lips so hot, he spoke to him, "...Luo Lingsheng, why did you suddenly come back? Can you still find it here?"

"…"

Luo Lingsheng looked at him sideways, but did not speak.

Shi Yunnan met those dark eyes, and finally felt the low air pressure lingering around him, and his heart shrank inexplicably.

"I didn't expect you to come back tonight. I just came to the nightclub to celebrate with friends who returned home. Besides..." He paused, "Besides, we are just fake marriages, so I don't need to report to you where I'm going on weekdays. Bar?"