C17

Chapter 17: “After all, a pheasant can’t become a phoenix just because they wear one.”

The newcomer wore a pure white suit with silver embellishments. He came over with a glass of champagne, showing the gracefulness of an elegant nobleman.

This person was Shi Yunnan’s twin brother, Wen Yibei.

For outsiders, the two brothers were still very easy to distinguish in appearance, and there was also a big difference in temperament——

Wen Yibei was a noble and graceful childe, with charming and gentle eyebrows. He had an artist’s unique elegance all over his body. Meanwhile, Shi Yunnan’s bones hid wildness and ferocity, even when smiling, he gave people an elusive sense of disobedience.

Wen Yibei stood directly in front of Shi Yunnan, looking at the group of young masters and young ladies opposite, his tone was not serious, but he was obviously covering for Shi Yunnan.

“Yunnan can wear whatever he wants to wear. Do we still need you to be the judge?”

“Beside the fact that he is the rightful second young master of the Shi family, there’s still the Wen family and me, behind him. How can you say that he has no one to dote on and no one to love him!”

Young master Wei, who was caught red-handed, looked a little embarrassed at the moment, but he couldn’t retort because of the other party’s identity.

Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan were twin brothers, but their situation over the years was very different from their current status achievements——

His older brother went back to Wen’s house with his grandfather and changed his surname to Wen.

The Wen family was an aristocratic musical family. Old master Wen was the country’s leading composer, and his three children were also engaged in the musical performance industry.

The mother of the two brothers, Wen Min, was also a famous pianist before marrying into the Shi family.

Wen Yibei was influenced by the family atmosphere and had shown great musical talent since he was a child.

At the age of seventeen, he surpassed his peers and entered the world’s most famous music school. Later on, he graduated with excellent grades and became a cello player.

He had won numerous awards internationally, and even held his own solo concert tour. He could be regarded as a bigshot in the celebrity circle.

“Young master Wei, you don’t plan to apologize?” Wen Yibei frowned and asked again.

Shi Yunnan silently looked at the protective person in front of him, and smiled silently.

His elder brother’s temperament was more like their late mother. In fact, he was a person whose gentleness was engraved in his bones, he couldn’t even say a single swear word when he was angry.

It was only in the defense of his favorite cello and his younger brother that his stubbornness and temper could be seen.

Of course, for Wen Yibei, his younger brother was always the most important.

If anyone dared to provoke Shi Yunnan, he could carry the cello as a weapon, and hit the opponent’s head to vent anger for his brother.

In this situation, it was obviously not suitable to continue discussing and belittling Shi Yunnan in front of this protective and maniac big brother.

Young master Wei awkwardly raised his wine glass, “W-we just talked casually. I didn’t mean anything else, I’m sorry.”

After saying that, he took the lead to walk away.