C79

"I'm sorry uncle, woo woo, I lost the necklace my parents left me... I didn't mean to..."

The little goldfish apologized while wiping away his tears. Anyone who looked at the poor little goldfish felt distressed, let alone Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan, who were close relatives.

Luo Lingsheng frowned.

Because his sister and brother-in-law passed away unexpectedly, he raised the little goldfish as his 'son' early on. The discipline from childhood to adulthood was stricter, but he always guarded it carefully.

Where have you been hurt like this?

The redness and swelling on this forehead were bloodshot, and at a glance, I knew that the knock was not light.

Shi Yunnan was also distressed.

He hurriedly wrapped the little goldfish a little tighter and coaxed patiently, "Don't cry, baby, let's take care of the swelling on your forehead and change the dirty clothes, my uncle and I will take you to retrieve the necklace later, OK?"

Xiao Jinyu realized the mud stains on his clothes and trousers. He was afraid of soiling Shi Yunnan's clean clothes, so he quickly took two steps back.

The tip of his red nose shrugged, trying to hold back tears and shaking his head, "I don't feel pain, I'll get my necklace back first, uncle, it's the necklace my mother gave me... um hum..."

As he talked, the grievances and self-blame of the little goldfish broke out all of a sudden. Although his uncle and grandpa Qin didn't say it clearly, he himself understood it for a long time—

He is different from other children. He no longer has parents. The necklace he wears around his neck since he was born is a gift from his parents.

Therefore, no matter how much he liked the Ping An jade ring buckle sent by Shi Yunnan, he was reluctant to take off the small fish necklace made of gold.

"Stop crying, manly man."

Luo Lingsheng held the little goldfish on his lap and brushed the eyeballs hanging on his face with his fingertips, "Can you hold back the pain on your forehead? Uncle will accompany you to get the necklace back."

If the other things are gone, they will be gone, and they can be solved by buying them later. After all, it is the wounds of the little goldfish that are important.

But Luo Ling declared that the necklace meant nothing to his little nephew. He was afraid that if he went a little later, he wouldn't know which family's children would play and lose it.

The little goldfish hurriedly wiped away tears, hugged Luo Lingsheng's wrist and nodded obediently, "Well, I don't feel pain."

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan naturally followed the pair of uncles and nephews.

The sun sets on the top of the mountain.

As soon as the three of them walked out of the Yuan family's farmhouse, they heard the noise of children coming from the ridge.

"Throw it to me, throw it to me!"

"I want to play too!"

"Hoo yo!"

Hearing the movement, the little goldfish quickly pointed to the group of children, "Uncle, they took it away! Yes, it's the brother in blue."

Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan heard the little nephew's identification, and invariably cast their gazes—

There are six boys in total, about six or seven or eight years old.

However, seeing that everyone is much taller and stronger than the little goldfish, it's no wonder that the little nephew can't compete with them.