C41

“Ok……”

An ambiguous and uncontrollable whimper echoed in the bedroom.

Shi Yunnan only felt that the surrounding air was steaming hot, his neck and ears were dyed red by deep kisses, and even his cheeks were faintly warm.

Luo Lingsheng let go of him when he was on the verge of a critical point, suppressing his impulse, “Are you still making trouble?”

Shi Yunnan’s eyelids trembled, the light-colored pupils were filled with damp water, and the always clear and cunning eyes rarely revealed a bit of ignorance.

This is the natural response to emotion.

Luo Lingsheng wrapped Shi Yunnan in his arms, and his lips seemed to touch his hair.

Shi Yunnan took about half a minute to break free from the uncontrollable kiss. For some unknown reason, he tentatively probed somewhere in Luo Lingsheng.

Luo Lingsheng reacted very quickly, and instantly grabbed his wrist, “Stop making trouble.”

“No trouble, just to confirm.”

Shi Yunnan’s voice was full of joy and teasing, “I was thinking before, whether you will be implicated by the leg injury, now it’s better, it’s quite big.”

Luo Lingsheng had no choice but to take his nonsense, and asked in a deep voice that couldn’t be more hoarse, “If you are implicated, what are you going to do?”

“What can I do? If I really need it in the future, can you still help me with your hands?”

Shi Yunnan answered truthfully, “I heard that there are still props, I will ask foreign friends to inquire about it in a few days.”

Everyone is an adult, and this closed-door lover needs no hesitation to avoid it.

“…”

Luo Lingsheng liked Shi Yunnan’s casual appearance very much, and rubbed his fingertips against his luscious red lips again and again, “No props, if you have the strength, I can accompany you at any time.”

It wasn’t obvious that he was speaking out, but it came out of Luo Lingsheng’s mouth, which still made Shi Yunnan start to laugh again.

He suddenly moved a little, and suddenly moved away from Luo Lingsheng’s embrace.

Luo Lingsheng thought he was going to leave, and asked, “What are you doing at night?”

As soon as he finished speaking, Shi Yunnan turned Luo Lingsheng back with force, and he knelt neatly on both sides of the man’s waist and abdomen.

Shi Yunnan put his hands on Luo Lingsheng’s shoulders and leaned down, “Mr. Luo, what do you think I’m going to do?”

His gaze gradually slid from Luo Lingsheng’s handsome face, and his eyes flashed with curiosity and admiration.

Although the last time in the training room was unpleasant, Shi Yunnan still had to admit that Luo Lingsheng’s body usually hidden under a suit was really good enough to explode.

Just like now.

Wearing a black nightgown with silk texture, the fabric that is crossed diagonally on the left and right blocks the chest tightly, but the muscle lines wrapped under it are still supported.

With the sensuality of a naked adult man.

“Luo Lingsheng.” Shi Yunan pressed closer, staring at his handsome face, “I want you.”

Either restrain their feelings towards anyone and not be presumptuous, and once they are identified, they dare to be honest with their true thoughts at all times. Shi Yunnan is such a character.