C23

The sound of hurried footsteps came from the stairs, interrupting Shi Yunan’s unspoken question.

Qin Jian, who went upstairs, saw the two people in front of the study, and paused unnaturally, “…Patriarch, I’m sorry.”

Shi Yunnan suddenly felt a sense of ‘being caught’, and the timid and impulsive thoughts dissipated in an instant.

He paused for a second or two, and turned away pretending to be nonchalant, “Are you still busy next time?”

Luo Lingsheng took back the glasses in his hand and put them on again, covering the deep meaning in his pupils, “There is still a meeting.”

Because of Shi Yunnan’s invitation last night, the meeting originally scheduled for one o’clock in the afternoon was temporarily postponed by Luo Lingsheng. He went back to the study just to get a copy of the signed approval documents.

“Oh, then I won’t bother you for now.”

Shi Yunnan straightened his posture in time without any stalking.

He looked down at the watch that Luo Lingsheng was already wearing on his hand.

“Ok?”

“Forgot to tell you…”

Shi Yunnan tapped his empty wrist, his tone brisk as if he was dancing, “This watch can only be bought in pairs, I have one too, do you mind?”

Luo Lingsheng’s voice rose slightly, “Okay, I see.”

Seeing that the other party did not resist this matter, Shi Yunnan turned around happily and returned to his room.

Luo Lingsheng entered the study to get the documents, and when he went out again, he saw Qin Jian apologizing in a rare panic, “Patriarch, I will definitely not go upstairs to disturb you next time.”

He waited downstairs for a while, and seeing Luo Lingsheng’s delay in coming down, he thought that the other party had an accident because of the inconvenience of his legs and feet, so he hurried up to check the situation.

I didn’t expect to see that ambiguous picture.

Qin Jian is a discerning man, and he must conclude that he has ruined some good things of his own boss.

Luo Lingsheng didn’t blame him, just asked, “What time is it?”

Just as Qin Jian was about to touch her phone to check, she caught a glimpse of Luo Lingsheng raising his wrist, “Four point six? It’s still in time for the meeting, let’s go.”

The seemingly calm self-questioning and self-answering, but the meaning of showing the brand-new watch is slightly more obvious.

“…”

Qin Jian was only a second slower, and he praised him for his excellent professionalism as an assistant, “Patriarch, your watch is very beautiful. Second Young Master Shi gave it?”

Luo Lingsheng rubbed the smooth dial, and the corners of his mouth rose, “Well, he bought it for me on purpose.”

The word “deliberately” is also a bit deliberate.

“…”

Qin Jian was rendered speechless by the show, and had a new understanding of her always stern and indifferent boss.

Patriarch, you can’t hold back your desire to show off, can you be more obvious?

Luo Lingsheng was busy with the group until late at night, and rushed to the airport early the next morning.