C30

Is it okay to have a kiss from your husband?

Luo Ling silently squeezed the cotton swab in his hand.

He moved a little closer in Shi Yunnan’s smiling eyes, and said, “Second Master Shi, are you sure this will relieve the pain?”

Luo Lingsheng’s approach was like a silent and rapid aggression, surrounding the prey.

Shi Yunnan saw his appearance clearly in the other party’s lens, and his heartstrings instantly tightened. He suddenly couldn’t tell whether his words were more joking or more eager.

In the past, Shi Yunnan would always be playing with his mouth, and Luo Lingsheng wouldn’t really take these jokes to heart.

But now it’s different, Shi Yunnan consciously has a bit of a crush on Luo Lingsheng.

As a result, every provocation became a boundary test, and every response from the other party created another kind of heartbeat.

Occasionally, the lights on the roadside flashed through the light and shadow, and the silent and ambiguous silence spread in the carriage, as if it had become a secret place isolated from the world for them.

The breaths of the two were intertwined with each other, but Shi Yunnan finally lost the battle with an enthusiastic face, backed away slightly and muttered, “…Just kidding, I haven’t tried it yet.”

After teasing, he was cowardly, and he was talking about people like him.

Luo Lingsheng took Shi Yunnan’s panic in his eyes and responded subtly, “It’s a joke, don’t play it randomly.”

He took off his glasses, and at the same time suppressed the regret that filled his heart.

This man is always testing his bottom line of self-control, bit by bit, in an inexplicable way.

One day, his bottom line will completely collapse, and then these so-called ‘jokes’ will be recovered with interest.

Shi Yunnan pursed his dry lips and said nothing.

He always felt that he, who didn’t drink tonight, was more dizzy than usual.

Fortunately, Luo Lingsheng turned his attention back to the wound in a measured manner, “Don’t get water in the bath these two days. The wound is not deep, and there should be no scars.”

“Ok, I know.”

Soon, the wound was healed.

Qin Jian, who was diligently guarding the outside, finally got into the car and drove back to Luo’s house as a driver.

When I got home, it wasn’t even ten o’clock in the evening.

Shi Yunan went back to the bedroom to take a shower, becoming more and more sober.

I originally thought of going to my nightclub to have a drink and relax, but I ended up having such a violent episode with Yuan Rui, and I didn’t drink two sips of wine at all.

Shi Yunnan sent a text message to Wen Yibei to report safety.

After Wen Yibei separated from him, he still couldn’t resist everyone’s intention and went to the hospital for an examination. Fortunately, there was no danger, but there was a little bruise on his waist, which could be rubbed away in a few days.

Shi Yunnan, who was not sleepy at all, went out of the bedroom door—

The light in the study at the end of the corridor on the second floor was still lit. Luo Lingsheng received a call as soon as he got home, and he was so busy that he was nowhere to be seen.