C29

Because of the sudden downfall of FYUEClub, those who love dancing, drinking, and nightlife in Dijing have no large-scale venues where they can spend freely.

Now, DOLLClub, a nightclub invested and cooperated by Shi Yunnan and Fu Ziyu, is officially open to the public. Within a week, the original group of consumers has been wildly attracted.

From the trial opening to the present, it has been full of customers every day.

Shi Yunnan sat on the VIP booth that had been reserved by his friends, and stared at the crowd who were wanton jumping on the dance floor with great interest.

“Come on, I just recently got my hands on the Chivas Collector’s Edition whisky.”

Fu Ziyu sat down opposite him, and dropped the black and gold-packed wine bottle firmly, “I didn’t want to drink it when I was alone, I’ll just wait for you to come over to celebrate.”

“I’ve been busy lately, so it won’t come as soon as I have time.”

Shi Yunnan and his friend clink glasses and drank them all in one go, only to be choked up by the alcohol before they drank two sips.

Fu Ziyu, the bad friend, not only didn’t help, but kept joking, “It’s said that it’s a collector’s edition of spirits, and you have to drink it slowly. Who can stand up to you drinking so hard?”

Shi Yunnan was choking so hard, he put back the half glass of wine he didn’t drink, “Hurry up and get some mild wine.”

“Isn’t it? How did your drinking ability drop so much?” Fu Ziyu took a sip of whiskey and felt fine.

“It’s been a long time since I saw you? Did you really become a little white rabbit under Luo Lingsheng’s ‘discipline’?”

“It’s not that I can’t.”

Shi Yunnan glanced at his friend angrily and explained, “My brother will come over later. He is light in alcohol and can’t drink this kind of alcohol.”

“Your brother?” Fu Ziyu searched out a name from his mind, “Wen Yibei?”

Shi Yunnan nodded and suddenly remembered something, “Although I have known you for a long time, have you and my brother never met?”

Fu Ziyu frowned a little, and said casually, “I haven’t seen it before, and there’s no need to.”

As Shi Yunnan’s best friend, Fu Ziyu had no good impression of Shi and Wen at all.

Although Shi Yunnan repeatedly explained that “the Wen family and twin brother are very good to him, they are different from the Shi family”, but Fu Ziyu just kept his own little prejudice—

Let the elder brother stay in Wen’s house to enjoy happiness, and leave the younger brother to suffer abroad.

Where can these two families get better?

Only half a catty and eighty taels.

Fu Ziyu drank the remaining whisky in the glass, with a little bit of a **** brother’s energy, “I don’t have any mild liquor in this nightclub. If your brother can’t drink it, let him go as soon as possible…”

Before the words were finished, a question sounded behind the two of them.

“Yunnan?”

The gentle to the extreme voice line is particularly special in a crowd of noises.

Shi Yunnan turned to see Wen Yibei, and stood up happily, “Brother, you’re finally here.”

Wen Yibei looked at his younger brother from head to toe, made sure that the other party was not too thin, and then sat down with him with a smile.