C81

The next morning.

Shi Yunnan called to confirm the situation of his friend Yuan Rui, and then drove to Dehua County alone according to the original plan, and conducted the next cooperation negotiation with the porcelain kiln factory.

Luo Lingsheng's legs were not so convenient. In order to avoid trouble, he obeyed his lover's instructions and stayed with the little goldfish to rest in the hotel.

When Qin Jian entered the suite, the little goldfish hugged the quilt sweetly and took a nap.

Luo Lingsheng gestured for him to enter the balcony with his eyes, making sure that he would not disturb his little nephew before speaking, "How are things going with Yuan Meng's family?"

"There is a video testimonial given by Mr. Shi, Yuan Meng assisted the police to go to the village early in the morning, and asked the parents of the other children last night to testify."

It was originally just a private dispute between children, but if it rises to the level of "attempted robbery", it can also be sentenced.

To be more serious, Chen Fang, as Yuan Kewang's guardian, is indispensable for criticism, education and short-term detention.

Luo Lingsheng's eyes were not full of joy, and he continued to ask, "What about Chen Ping? Do I need to cooperate with me to do an injury appraisal and file a case?"

"Patriarch, don't need it for now." Qin Jian told the truth, "Yuan Meng didn't want to trouble you, so he found another reason to sue Chen Ping."

Chen Ping is a well-known gangster in the township. In addition to sharing Yuan Meng's savings with Chen Fang, he has not missed out on gambling and fighting in the past two years.

A while ago, he robbed a neighbor of tens of thousands of yuan in the name of 'borrowing'. The other party broke his leg with an iron rod when he came up to ask for money. The latter was worried that he had nowhere to cry.

Yuan Meng seems to be honest and friendly on weekdays, but in this matter, Luo Lingsheng's decisive measures have been used to deal with Chen Ping.

"Yuan Meng's popularity in their village is good. Everyone is willing to help him testify. It is estimated that the police will have a result in two days."

Chen Ping is a rude person with no culture. How can he know how to hire a lawyer to defend him?

In the face of Qin Jian and Yuan Meng's teaming up, if they really entered the police station, they could only take care of it, and there was no way to retreat at all.

Luo Lingsheng nodded silently.

He and people like Chen Ping have had one and only one communication in this life, so naturally he doesn't have to worry about it.

"Where's Yuan Mengren?"

"After coming out of the police station, I went back to Daming Township to find his brother."

This morning, the police went to the village to investigate, and rumors about Chen Fang and Chen Ping will definitely spread.

Whether it was Luo Lingsheng or Qin Jian, they were all just passersby. When they returned to the imperial capital, they had no contact with everything here, but Yuan Meng was not, and neither was his elder brother Yuan Wei.

Yuan Wei and Chen Fang's marriage has lasted for so many years. Even if the country doesn't want to talk about 'divorce' again, now it's time to make a choice.

Luo Lingsheng replied calmly, "Let him not come back in a hurry today, and return to his proper job on time tomorrow."

Qin Jian raised her eyebrows in surprise, but this subconscious action happened to be caught by her boss.