C92

"what?"

Luo Yanchuan looked over, and his heart shrank suddenly.

The moment the words landed, Luo Lingsheng, who was 'paralyzed' on the passenger seat, suddenly raised his legs and exerted force, kicking Luo Yanchuan's flank with a ruthless force, and stomping on his weakest spot."

The resolute action gave Luo Yanchuan no time to react at all.

"--hiss!"

An indescribable pain came from below the abdomen, and Luo Yanchuan let out a muffled groan from his throat.

Luo Lingsheng didn't give him time to react at all, and the whole set of tricks came together.

His bound hands slammed into Luo Yanchuan's chin sharply and accurately, and then he used the pincer force of his elbows to hold the opponent's neck tightly.

The feeling of suffocation after locking his neck suddenly rose, and with the strength of the King of Hell, Luo Yanchuan felt terrified after realizing it.

Are Luo Lingsheng's legs alright?

Didn't he become disabled eight hundred years earlier? How can it be cured!

No wonder Shi Yunnan would so easily choose to tie Luo Lingsheng's hand, this was clearly the plan that the two of them had negotiated!

Luo Yanchuan used both hands to stop Luo Lingsheng's harm, and then squeezed out a question from between his teeth, "Luo Lingsheng, you lied to me!"

Luo Lingsheng made a cold air sound, and the anger in his pupils burst out.

Strong blue veins burst out from his arm, and the center of the whole person fell backwards, and the strength of the 'neck stuck' became more and more serious.

In the days when his front legs and feet were inconvenient, in addition to regular rehabilitation, Luo Lingsheng never slackened his arm and upper body strength exercises. Now, even if his hands were tied together, it could not stop him in the slightest.

"..."

The anxiety caused by the suffocation is gradually diffused up.

Luo Yanchuan tried his best to break free. His eyes, which were covered with bloodshot eyes, became more and more scarlet.

Suddenly, Luo Yanchuan remembered another self-defense saber hidden in his cuff, he held back the last of his strength, and stabbed at Luo Lingsheng at the rear.

- Swish!

The sharp saber cut through the air, making a short, chilling sound.

Luo Lingsheng quickly released his hand, avoiding the key points that the blade could reach.

Fresh air poured into his nose and mouth in an instant, causing Luo Yanchuan to instinctively cough out a violent cough, and even the assassination movement was slowed down by half a beat.

In an instant, Luo Lingsheng slammed his back again.

Luo Yanchuan slammed into the door that wasn't fully closed, and suddenly lost his balance and fell off the car. The saber in his hand didn't grasp the angle properly, and it stabbed into his own abdomen under the reaction of falling to the ground.

The blade broke into the skin, spattering blood.

"..."

Luo Yanchuan stared in disbelief at the blood on his abdomen that was rapidly dyed red, and took two heavy breaths.

Knowing that his deadline was approaching, he still did not give up and rushed towards Shi Yunan and the little goldfish in the other car, his gnashing hatred overflowing with trembling.