①①

Luo’s manor is a little away from fyue club in the center of the city. When Shi Yunnan arrived, his friend Fu Ziyu had already booked an independent card seat on the second floor.

“Late for the treat?” Fu Ziyu scolded while pushing the cup containing tequila, “it’s time to punish!”

“Before seven o’clock, the night hasn’t started yet. What’s the hurry?” Shi Yunnan sat opposite him and took the initiative to drink the fine wine.

Fu Ziyu poured him another glass of wine and asked curiously, “just after you entered the hall, you were on the first floor, holding the waiter. What are you muttering? It’s mysterious. I can see it sitting on the second floor!”

Shi Yunnan smiled softly, “nothing, just ask him to send more good wine to entertain you, a rich young master who rarely returns home.”

“Don’t sell me nice words, but you chose to pick me up here. It really poked my heart.”

Fu Zi raised his glass to show his satisfaction and looked around with unstoppable excitement.

Fu Shili is engaged in the automobile industry and is one of the best in the domestic field.

However, Fu Ziyu is not interested in the management of his own industry. Instead, he loves to study club culture.

Whether it’s an old brand or a trendy nightclub brand, he knows it very well.

For him, disco drinking is the second. It is his dream to open a distinctive and formal top nightclub.

Fu Ziyu opened the topic——

“Make complaints about FYUE, Club,” he said. “When the investment was fifty million, the boss Feng brother was a famous hotel master. When he first bought the foundation of the abandoned factory, he was not optimistic by a group of insiders.”

“Look at the results? The nightclub became the top club in imperial Beijing before it opened in March. It has been open for two or three years now, and the daily passenger flow is still explosive.”

The first floor of fyue club is a jumping platform and card seat with a large floor area, the second floor is a surrounding independent box for drinking and jumping at midnight, and the top third floor is a lounge club, which is used to entertain distinguished guests in weekdays.

There are three layers up and down, and each layer is made the best use of.

Fu Ziyu estimated for a moment and drew his finger. “He earned at least this multiple of his original investment! Do you think the boss Feng has a good way to make money?”

Shi Yunnan picked his eyebrows and remained unmoved. “Brother Feng is only the boss on the surface, and there is another real investment boss behind the scenes.”

Fu Ziyu took a sip of wine and asked curiously, “how do you know? Who is it?”

Shi Yunnan reported a man’s name, “Xie KeYue.”

“– poof!”

Fu Ziyu immediately choked and asked, “Xie KeYue? Xie KeYue, who is your half father and half mother?”

Shi Yunnan’s face was slightly heavy. “Correct it, he is the child born of Shi Sheng’s affair.”

Fu Ziyu restrained his desire to explode and waited a while before continuing the topic, “how are you sure he’s the boss behind the scenes? Is the news reliable?”

Shi Yunnan’s eyes were deep and did not answer.

Is it reliable? Anyway, that’s what the plot of the original book in the dream told him——