C24

“…”

The atmosphere in the office suddenly froze.

The five people around invariably turned their surprised eyes to the male colleague, who realized that he had made a blunder, and was a little embarrassed for a while.

In the next second, a cold gaze completely froze him in place.

Shi Yunnan, who turned around, pulled back the distance step by step, his eyes swiped down on the opponent’s work card, and he casually said his name, “Chen Hui?”

“Please explain, what does it mean to sell your **** to the top?”

No exasperation, no questioning, or even avoiding this sensitive topic.

Shi Yunnan’s words were particularly clear, but the coercion hidden in the calm made people feel even more frightened.

The people around looked at each other in dismay, and even their breathing slowed down a bit.

Chen Hui was called by him on the spot, and the embarrassment was aggravated, and he was a little embarrassed, “Mr. Shi, I’m very embarrassed, sorry! I didn’t mean that…”

“Then what do you mean?” Shi Yunan asked again.

He grabbed Chen Hui’s work card, and read the work station information on it more clearly, “Eight years of service, can only be wronged to be a team member? Tsk tsk…”

“Then you are incompetent if you can’t get a position? Or is there no place to sell your ass?”

Shi Yunnan’s reverse questioning was completely ruthless, and his level of ridicule was even stronger than that of Chen Hui just now.

Chen Hui’s face suddenly turned red, “Mr. Shi! I’m willing to apologize to you for what I said just now, but, but don’t rely too much on your identity.”

Chen Hui was soft verbally, but he didn’t think so in his heart.

Didn’t he just forget the sense of proportion for a while, spoke out what was in his heart, and was lucky enough to be heard by the person involved?

But that doesn’t mean what he said was wrong!

Shi Yunnan, an outsider, became the core leader of their investment team as soon as he entered the company. Doesn’t this make it clear that he is going through the back door?

Besides, the gossip about him and Luo Lingsheng, Chairman Luo, was not spread by him alone.

It is said that there are three fires for the new official to take office. Is this a malicious shot by the first bird to find him?

The more Chen Hui thought about it, the more he felt aggrieved, and even the disdain in his heart deepened.

Shi Yunnan seemed to have discovered some big joke and raised his eyebrows, “Interesting, you are only allowed to talk in private, I am not allowed to confront you face to face?”

He suddenly threw the work card in his hand on Chen Hui’s face, sneering wildly and madly, “Where did you get this face?”

Shi Yunnan has a temperament of ‘don’t get slaughtered when things go wrong’.

The remarks he just heard at the door were just chatting in private. He could pretend that nothing happened, but people had a bottom line, and he couldn’t condone this man’s rumor-like slander again and again.

The sharp corner of the work card rubbed against Chen Hui’s chin, causing a slight tingling sensation.

Chen Hui felt that his self-esteem was completely hurt, and his face flushed with anger on the spot, he raised his fist and wanted to hit someone.