C90

"Three days ago?"

Shi Yunnan heard a hint of surprise between his brows when he heard this time of separation.

"Yes, three days ago." Ningde Antuo was determined to say it, so he didn't hide it deliberately.

"Although Yanchuan and I haven't seen each other in the past two years, we have always kept in touch on social media."

Before Ning Dean came to China, he tried to contact Luo Yanchuan and wanted to meet a long-lost friend.

However, Luo Yanchuan did not reply to him as usual this time.

Shi Yunnan replied, "Luo Yanchuan has been on the run for almost half a month. It's normal that you couldn't get in touch with him before."

Everyone is busy running, where can there be leisure and elegance to chat with old friends?

Ning Dean nodded and continued to speak.

"Three days ago, I suddenly found that there was an unfamiliar email in my mailbox, so I opened it and read it. The sender said that he was Luo Yanchuan, and briefly recounted some details of our relationship before."

The person who received the email was Ning Dean's private mailbox, which only his friends around him knew, and the details listed in the letter were indeed difficult for others to know.

Ning Dean chose to reply after thinking it over and over again, and then received a second email confirming Luo Yanchuan's identity.

Shi Yunnan inserted a digression, "Does he know that you are talking about cooperation with me in China?"

"No, Luo Yanchuan was very anxious in the email, and he didn't give any time to reminisce. I didn't have time to say any doubts in my heart."

Ning Dean paused and looked at Shi Yunnan with a cautious look, "He just said that he encountered a little trouble in China, and I hope I can do him a favor."

Shi Yunan asked, "What are you busy with?"

Ning Dean said in a low voice, "He asked me to help him get an underground bank account in a foreign country, and he also said that he would transfer a huge amount of private property in a few days."

"Underground account? Huge private property?"

Shi Yunnan recalled the key point in this sentence, and the color of his eyes changed subtly.

Luo Lingsheng and he really guessed right, Luo Yanchuan just wanted to run away, and immediately thought of his former friend Ning Dean before running away.

It's just that the accounts of Luo's second room have not been frozen and checked? Where does Luo Yanchuan have private property for running?

Ning Dean was afraid that Shi Yunnan would be wrong, so he took the initiative to explain, "Mr. Shi, you should have known that my father's family is in the mining business and handles a lot of assets every year."

Everyone's experience is different, and their views on things are naturally different.

In foreign countries, a small part of the mining business belongs to the gray area, and underground accounts are often required for temporary storage and handover of funds. Of course, compared to normal banks, it requires high 'custodial fees' to transfer accounts in such an underground bank.

"I understand what Mr. Ning means." Shi Yunan nodded slightly and asked again, "Mr. Ning promised him?"

Ning Dean nodded, "I'm sorry, because Luo Yanchuan has mentioned to me more than once that he was suppressed by the person in charge of their family...that is, your husband."