C89

Luo Lingsheng's breath suddenly became chaotic, but it was not easy for him to attack while driving, "Don't make fun of your mouth, you'll be really serious and humming later."

While speaking, his fingers deliberately pinched Shi Yunan's earlobe.

Shi Yunnan smiled, the corners of his eyes and brows were inexorable dependence, he leaned his head against Luo Lingsheng's shoulder, "I'll squint for a while, and call me when I get home."

"good."

Yuan Meng, who was in the front row, was driving the car smoothly. Outside the window was the rhythmically and rapidly flashing shadows of the street lights, and at the end of his nose was the familiar breath of Luo Lingsheng.

Shi Yunan closed his eyes and fell into a brief drowsiness without warning.

Time flies by in the dark.

In the haze, Shi Yunnan only felt that someone was kissing the corners of his eyes and eyelashes.

The warm moisture was mixed with inseparable love, and the kiss was probed down inch by inch, and landed on the lips accurately.

Shi Yunnan turned back to a sense of sobriety and hummed subconsciously, only to be easily pried open by someone.

"Uh... um..."

The instinctive vigilance only lasted for less than three seconds before disappearing completely.

Shi Yunan, who opened his eyes, hooked onto Luo Lingsheng's shoulder, raised his head slightly and pulled back, "Mr. Luo, you are playing sneak attack while I am sleeping."

Luo Lingsheng tilted his head and rubbed his lover's earlobe, his voice filled with indescribable desire, "It's clear that you are still calling your husband when you are asleep. Are you awake now?"

Shi Yunnan caught a glimpse of the darkness outside the car window, "Are you home?"

"Arrived, I saw that you were sound asleep, so let Yuan Meng go back to the house first."

Luo Lingsheng moved back and straightened Shi Yunnan's messed up hair, "I fell asleep in just ten minutes, haven't I recovered the energy from the previous two days?"

The tone is gentle, and the touch of the fingertips is gentler.

Shi Yunnan understood the deep meaning of his words, and after a short pause, his mind began to revive again.

- Click.

The seat belt was unfastened.

Shi Yunnan rolled over and straddled Luo Lingsheng, "Are you hungry?"

"what?"

"I ask you, are you hungry?" Shi Yunan approached and kissed him, adding, "I mean stomach."

"hunger."

Luo Lingsheng bit his lover's lips in turn and added, "I mean something else."

The eyes of the two were fixed on each other in the darkness.

In the enclosed compartment, there seemed to be something waiting to be ignited.

Luo Ling calmly exerted his strength, he clasped Shi Yunnan's back with one hand, and locked the opponent's wrist with the other.

Just now, he was still expressing his intention to "get off the bus and go home", but at this moment, he seemed to have made up his mind to let the other party stay.

The kiss fell again, more intense than ever.

Shi Yunnan was not at all afraid of Luo Lingsheng's intentions, and let the opponent's strength occupy him.