C56

The two embraced each other tenderly and chatted until the sky turned white, and Shi Yunnan felt drowsy.

When he woke up again, it was almost five o'clock in the afternoon.

Shi Yunnan endured the backache that hadn't dissipated and went to take a shower. As soon as he got out of the bathroom door, he heard a knock on the door.

"Uncle!"

With this soft and glutinous voice and title, you can tell which little cutie it is when you hear it.

Shi Yunan opened the door, and saw the little goldfish holding a small cake high, "Little uncle, I got a reward."

"Why is school so early today? Grandpa Qin bought it for you?"

The little goldfish protected the small cake with both hands, and ran to the coffee table beside the leisure sofa, "I'm on holiday today, the little cake was given to me by the teacher, saying that I performed well."

Shi Yunnan approached and sat on the sofa when he had nothing to do.

The little goldfish opened the cake box, scooped a piece with the only fork, and handed it to Shi Yunnan's mouth cautiously and expectantly, "Little uncle, ah—"

Shi Yunnan was so cute by his appearance that he quickly cooperated and said, "Thank you baby."

"Is it delicious?" The little goldfish asked expectantly.

"good to eat."

He missed brunch because he slept and was hungry.

Shi Yunnan patted the vacant seat beside the sofa, motioned for the little goldfish to come and sit, and picked up the small cake again, "Let's share?"

"Uh-huh!"

The little goldfish decisively handed the fork to Shi Yunnan and opened his mouth, "Ah—"

Shi Yunnan naturally wouldn't be reduced to competing with a child for food, and every spoonful filled the little goldfish extremely much.

While eating contentedly, the little goldfish stared sharply at the side of Shi Yunan's neck, "...Little uncle, why are you so red here?"

Shi Yunnan followed the direction of his fingertips and used the reflective ornaments on the coffee table to take a picture, and was suddenly speechless.

The heating was on in the room, so he found a low-necked thin sweater and put it on. As a result, some ambiguous traces from last night were exposed, and it looked quite conspicuous.

When did Luo Lingsheng get it? Why doesn't he know?

"Mosquito bites." Shi Yunnan took the opportunity to feed the little goldfish a bite of cake and changed the subject, "It will disappear in a few days."

The little goldfish nodded thoughtfully, and suddenly looked around the bedroom.

Shi Yunnan was afraid that other people would think of something, so he interrupted quickly, "Little goldfish, what are you looking at?"

"Because when my uncle got up, he also said that he was bitten by mosquitoes on many, many bags."

The little goldfish obviously believed this statement, and his eyes were searching for the mosquitoes in the room, "It's abominable!"

"..."

Shi Yunnan silently stuffed the last piece of cake into his mouth, um, last night was really abominable.

The little goldfish's attention came and went quickly. He quickly forgot about the 'mosquito' and thought of other interesting things to share with Shi Yunnan.