C80

Luo Lingsheng's eyes were gloomy. He stared at the strange man in front of him, adjusted his focus and stepped up, "Do you dare to try to move them again?"

Compared with the figure sitting in a wheelchair, Luo Lingsheng's height of nearly 1.9 meters is more likely to give people a sense of deterrence.

The tall and strong man was frightened by his aura and swallowed involuntarily. He clenched the iron rod in his hand, readjusted his mood, and walked up again.

He scolded a swear word, and waved his stick as a threat, "It's just a stinky boss with a few dollars, so he's not afraid of death, right?"

At the critical moment, Luo Lingsheng correctly buckled his wrist.

Years of training on the upper body and arms made Luo Lingsheng stronger than the average person. He folded the tall man's wrist in reverse, and the other hand quickly cooperated to grab the iron rod.

- bang!

The iron rod slammed into the tall man's neck, making a dull knocking sound.

The opponent was violently knocked back several steps, and then fell to the ground, wanting to open his mouth and screaming but was powerless and silent.

In the blink of an eye, the situation suddenly changed.

"Little uncle."

The little goldfish who was still hiding in Shi Yunnan's arms was a little nervous, clutching his uncle's clothes firmly in his palm.

Shi Yunnan stopped the little goldfish's sight and covered his ears as early as the first time. Taking advantage of the gap between the two sides' "truce", he quickly carried the other side to the car seat.

"Don't be afraid, baby, just sit in the car for a while, and we'll go back to the hotel to sleep later."

After getting the little goldfish's obedient nod as always, Shi Yunnan quickly closed the car door and turned around.

The tall and strong man was still lying on his side on the ground, covering his neck for a long time without getting up.

Shi Yunnan stared at Luo Lingsheng who was a meter away.

In the past, the lover didn't notice when he was sitting, but now he suddenly felt that the back was somewhat familiar.

Before the idea could take shape, Luo Lingsheng slackened back as if he had lost his strength.

Shi Yunnan quickly stepped forward to support him, feeling anxious in his heart, "Did he hit your leg just now?!"

The last few words have already brought the killing intent of gnashing their teeth.

Luo Lingsheng's legs finally showed signs of improvement. If he really thought that there would be another accident with this person, Shi Yunnan would not guarantee that he would do something extremely irrational because of his temperament.

Seeing this, Luo Lingsheng quickly stroked his lover's wrist with his free left hand, "Don't worry, my leg is fine, it was the back that was hit just now."

This tall and strong man came running suddenly with an iron rod. He probably saw Luo Lingsheng sitting quietly in a wheelchair, thinking there was no threat.

Therefore, his first target is Shi Yunnan, who is drugging the little goldfish.

Seeing that the situation was urgent, Luo Lingsheng could only take the risk and force his way to protect his lover and little nephew.

The back was hit with a stick, and it was a lie to say that there was no pain.

What's more, his legs haven't regained full strength, so he was a little unsteady at first.