①⓪

Chapter 10: "How realistic is the role-playing? Do we also roll between the sheet?"

Although Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan were in a fake marriage, uncle Qin was willing to see this happy event from the bottom of his heart, so he asked the kitchen to arrange a sumptuous dinner without waiting for Luo Lingsheng's order.

The Luo family's chefs were very good at their craft. The fish-related dishes were all carefully selected.

Shi Yunnan and Luo Jinyu, one big and one small, were like a fox and a kitten, eating all the fish on the table in minutes.

Luo Lingsheng noticed this scene, and silently gave uncle Qin a look.

The latter understood his meaning and nodded with delight.

In the future, it seemed that 'fish' would become the main course on the table in this family.

After dinner, Luo Lingsheng went into the study to handle his work. Little goldfish was also led to a private lesson. Shi Yunnan, who had nothing to do, went to his room with a glass of wine and took out the drawing book in the suitcase to browse through it.

In the eyes of old man Shi, Shi Yunnan was a loser who didn't do any proper work besides squandering family fortune, but in fact, Shi Yunnan was very accomplished in jewelry design, and had realized the dual freedom of creativity and income very early on.

It was just that he was accustomed to hiding his face in front of people, even this outstanding design ability was done under a pseudonym to receive works, which only a few people were aware of.

Now, page after page of this drawing book were all his hand-drawn jewelry designs manuscripts completed in the past two years.

For Shi Yunnan, drawing the outline that he wanted on white paper, using ruler and scalar to contour, and painting it with gorgeous colors, was the only way for him to release his genuine soul during these years.

Shi Yunnan turned to the last unfinished design draft, and picked up the hand-drawing tools that he had just purchased this afternoon. The usual playful and wanton look turned solemn.

The room was quiet, only the slight rubbing sound of the paper was heard from time to time.

Unknown duration of time had passed before the sound of the door pushing open rang out behind him.

--Creak.

Shi Yunnan's creative thoughts were interrupted and he turned back, frowning.

Little Goldfish was holding a storybook, standing at the door of the room with his small body. He seemed to be frightened by Shi Yunnan's serious expression, and for a while he hesitated to enter.

"Sorry, I forgot to knock on the door."

Little goldfish's mature and well-behaved apology came through, and a decent bow was given.

Shi Yunnan was amused by him. He leaned back in his chair and asked, "What did you come to see me for?"

"I can't sleep..." Little Goldfish quietly moved into the room barefoot for a half step, seeming to test Shi Yunnan's consent, "I want to hear a story."

Shi Yunnan glanced at the time, and later realized that he had been busy for nearly four hours.

He simply put down his pen and beckoned Little goldfish to come over, "Come here. Where are your uncle and Grandpa Qin?"

"Uncle is going abroad tomorrow, Grandpa Qin is helping him organize things." Little goldfish walked over, raising his head and putting the storybook in his hand on the desk, "Little uncle, what are you doing?"