Chapter 7: "Stinky couple! There are so many flirting tricks to take a wedding photo!"

Early the next morning.

Shi Yunnan was sitting in the waiting hall of the Civil Affairs Bureau, and his mood was somewhat subtle. He did not expect that the first time he got a certificate in his life would actually be this kind of situation--

He made a flash marriage agreement with someone he met for less than two days.

Today's society was very open. Both the opposite sex and the same sex were legally allowed to marry. Even the procedures for obtaining the certificate were so simple that you only needed to show up with your ID card.

Today was not the weekend, nor was it a day with special meanings, so there were not many couples rushing to get the certificate.

Luo Lingsheng sat in a wheelchair, "Very nervous? Now there is no room for regret."

Shi Yunnan shook his head fearlessly, "I picked up a handsome and wealthy marriage partner, what can I regret?"

It was just a fake marriage, he wouldn't lose a piece of meat.

The closed door opened, and the staff in charge of leading the process shouted, "The next couple can come in and take pictures."

In the next second, her gaze was fixed on Luo Lingsheng's body, and her face alternately surfaced with surprise and regret--

In a wheelchair?

Such a fine-looking gentleman, why did he hurt his leg? What a pity.

Shi Yunnan had long noticed her gaze, and reminded out loud, "Miss, is it our turn yet? Number fourteenth."

The staff moved their gazes to the side, and when they saw Shi Yunnan's face, they secretly lamented--this pair was so handsome, they could still get married with the inconvenient legs. It was undoubtedly true love.

"Yes, come in, take a picture and fill in the information."

Luo Lingsheng heard the words and maneuvered the wheelchair into the room by himself. Shi Yunnan sensed his declining mood and followed him in with a flash.

The layout of the shooting platform was very simple, with a big red curtain hanging on the wall as the background, and even the camera position was fixed.

When the photographer saw Luo Lingsheng's situation, he took the initiative to remove one chair, and then adjusted the other chair to the same height as the wheelchair.

Luo Lingsheng didn't say anything throughout the whole ordeal, but his complexion didn't look good.

Assistant Qin Jian and bodyguard Yuan Meng who came along, looked at each other, and felt nervous at the same time--

The patriarch hated 'special treatment'. This photographer had good intentions, but he stepped on landmines everywhere. It was as if he was saying, 'Because your legs and feet are inconvenient, we prioritized and cooperated with you'.

Shi Yunnan really had no experience in this kind of thing. He sat down and asked, "Shall we sit and shoot side by side like this?"

"Yes. But this gentleman, you'd better tie your hair up a little bit, so it won't block your face." The photographer suggested that the length of the youth's hair wasn't really in the way, but his face was delicate, and it looked better with all of it exposed.

Shi Yunnan nodded, and fumbled out a small rubber band from his trouser pocket. He glanced at the stern-faced Luo Lingsheng. Before the staff handed over the mirror, he came up to the man.