C69

"-what!"

Wen Chenglang's screams were about to overturn the ceiling. He curled up on the ground full of medical debris, his face turned from red to pale.

He tried his best to focus on Song Zhiqiu's direction, trying to call back his mother's love, "Mom, me, my hand...my hand..."

"I still want to play the violin, Mom, Mom, save me..."

These words instantly touched Song Zhiqiu's coldness.

As a mother, she has spoiled Wen Chenglang on the top of her heart for 25 years, how could she be indifferent in this situation? Her heart became soft again.

Song Zhiqiu's heart skipped a beat when he regained his senses, so he hurried forward to pull Wen Chenglang up.

She yelled at the medical staff, "What are you feeding you in the hospital! Didn't you see any injured here? Come and deal with it!"

"My son is a violinist, and his hands are his life! How can such a dangerous item be taken out! If the treatment is delayed, I will definitely sue your hospital!"

The nurse whose cart was overturned felt aggrieved.

These tweezers are all sterilized, and usually no one will use them to **** people. Why are they dangerous objects? And it's clearly your son who was uneasy first.

The little nurse thought secretly in her heart, and dared not speak out, so she turned her eyes to the doctor at the door of the emergency room for help, "Doctor Zhang, this..."

Seeing this, Doctor Zhang's eyes filled with disgust—

If she read it right, the other party wanted to use tweezers to poke the neck of the gentleman in front of him. If the carotid artery was injured, then it would be considered an intentional murder, right?

How can not blame the head of the hospital.

But after all, doctors are benevolent, and Dr. Zhang had to suppress his inner exploration and quickly stepped forward to check on Wen Chenglang's injury.

"It's too messy here, call someone for help, and prepare to get the tweezers." The nurse was instructed and immediately ran to call for help.

Song Zhiqiu put Wen Chenglang in his arms again, and kept comforting, "Xiao Lang, don't be afraid, there's a mother here! You'll be fine."

Shi Yunnan was too lazy to look at the sit-up-like 'mother and son's deep love', and instead looked at Wen Yibei with worried eyes.

"Brother, are you okay? Is there any injury?"

Seeing Wen Chenglang's horrific palm, Wen Yanfeng immediately turned his gaze back to his nephew, "Yibei, are your hands alright?"

Wen Yibei shook his head, "It's okay, Yunnan, how about you?"

Before Shi Yunan could answer, there was a burst of questioning, "Wen Yibei, don't think I didn't see it, you kicked that kick just now! Call the police! Wanyou! We'll call the police now!"

Wen Yanfeng couldn't bear it anymore, "Song Zhiqiu! How long do you want to favor him regardless of black and white! It was Cheng Lang who got out of control first, he is like this..."

Song Zhiqiu interrupted, "You father-in-law favors two nephews, but I can't want my son!"

Her quenched eyes were glued to the brothers Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan, as if they had to be sent to **** to let it go.

Shi Yunnan concealed his right hand behind him and sneered.

Call the police?

Well, he was thinking of sending Wen Chenglang, a scum, to prison!