①⑤

Shi's old house.

Xie Wei looked at Xie Keyue, a rare soulless person on the dining table, with a worried look on her brows, "Xiaoyue, have you been doing anything recently?"

Since returning home the day before yesterday afternoon, Xie Keyue has been locked in his room and has not even eaten three meals well.

"…what?"

Xie Keyue came back to his senses slowly, picked up the coffee, "It's okay, I had a little cold two days ago, and now I'm all better."

"It's fine."

Xie Wei paused, with a hint of scolding in her language, "Look at you, I haven't even gone to the company these days. Fortunately, my grandfather and your father went to Lin Province to congratulate Mr. Wu on his birthday, or let them I will definitely be dissatisfied when I see your virtue."

Mr. Wu is an old friend of Mr. Shi. His family is engaged in the woodcarving industry and has a wealthy family.

This time, the old man was willing to rush to Lin Province in person because the other party heard about Shi's experience and was willing to lend a helping hand and provide financial assistance.

Xie Keyue didn't answer, just took a sip of coffee silently.

Xie Wei continued, "Xiaoyue, the Shi family has a very good chance of surviving the crisis this time, you have to work harder so that the old man and your dad can rest assured that the group will be handed over to you. Family…"

— bang.

Xie Keyue's expression twisted for a moment when he heard the name, "Don't mention him to me."

He suddenly smashed the coffee cup on the table, and the slightly hot coffee liquid splashed onto his hand, arousing a trace of pain.

Before Xie Wei could finish her words, she was interrupted by this sound. She was stunned for two seconds, "Son, what's the matter?"

"Mom, you don't need to explain some things, I know them well."

Xie Keyue picked up the wet towel on the side and wiped his hands, got up and walked out of the house slowly.

Seeing his back, Xie Wei frowned in dissatisfaction, "This child, he can't listen to his elders more and more. I'm your mother, can my words hurt you?"

Xie Keyue got into the car and closed the door loudly, but he couldn't express the anger in his heart.

Four days ago, he was tricked by Shi Yunnan in a nightclub under his control, because the effect of the drug took effect too quickly, and he had no time to seek any help.

Before he lost consciousness, he fell into a man's arms.

The rising desire stimulated the most primitive instinct, Xie Keyue's chaotic brain could no longer maintain the so-called rationality, so he had a relationship with the other party in such a confused way.

When he woke up the next afternoon, he was sore and swollen, red marks and bruises all over his body, and there was no good skin at all.

And the most unacceptable thing for him is far more than this!

Xie Ke became more and more angry, and stepped on the accelerator to the bottom as if venting.

Twenty minutes later, the car was parked in the exclusive parking lot of Shi's Group, and before Xie Keyue opened the door and got out of the car, a phone call came in.

The caller ID is the nightclub manager, Xiao Zhou.

"Hey."

"Brother Yue, you can finally get through on the phone! Where have you been these days? Brother Feng and the store are going crazy looking for you!" Xiao Zhou spoke very fast, and his voice sounded anxious.