C64

When Shi Yunnan brought the little goldfish to the medical center, the rain became heavier again.

Bean-sized raindrops slammed against the window, making a loud noise.

Shi Yunnan let go of the little goldfish and tossed his broken hair that was wet by the rain, "Fortunately, we rushed to the hospital to grab the rain, otherwise, the little goldfish and I would have been drenched in chicken soup even with an umbrella."

Luo Lingsheng took out the clean towel from the bathroom and waved to him, "Come here."

Shi Yunnan smiled and leaned closer, letting Luo Lingsheng wipe the rain off his body, "Are you tired? Why don't you sleep for a while?"

"After squinting for a while, I was woken up by an emergency call." Luo Lingsheng replied.

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at his little nephew who was wiping his face with a towel and was too self-reliant.

Shi Yunnan thought it was a work thing, and frowned, "Who bothered you at that time?"

The little goldfish is making a small report behind his uncle's back, and he is feeling a little guilty at the moment.

When he heard Shi Yunnan's questioning that could not be said to be serious, his little face suddenly turned red, and he immediately turned his eyes to Luo Lingsheng for help.

Luo Lingsheng raised his lips slightly, "It's fine, I just need to rest early in the evening."

Shi Yunnan turned his attention back to the little goldfish, and found the child's blushing face, "Little goldfish, come here."

"..."

The little goldfish blinked in confusion, and usually let go of the joyous pace, but this time it moved slower than the snail.

When he finally got to Shi Yunnan, he moved his lips, "Little uncle..."

Sorry, I shouldn't be snitching.

Before the little goldfish could say the apology, Shi Yunnan reached out and touched his forehead, his eyes full of worry, "Baby, are you not feeling well?"

"Don't you catch a cold in the rain when you just went out and waited for me?"

Shi Yunnan noticed the contrast of the little goldfish, and as he was talking, he held the other person's warm little hand again, "...Ling Sheng, ask the nurse to bring a thermometer."

The little goldfish held back his mouth and suddenly slammed into Shi Yunnan's arms, "Little uncle."

Soft and waxy voice, with a bit of a sudden cry.

Shi Yunnan rubbed his head, "What's wrong? Say it if you're uncomfortable."

"no."

The little goldfish turned his head to look at Luo Lingsheng, held back the moved tears, and thought about it for a long time before finding a suitable excuse, "I'm hungry!"

Luo Lingsheng knew why the little goldfish was 'abnormal'—

One is the guilty conscience of secretly making 'small reports' for fear of being detected, and the other is moved by Shi Yunnan's subtle concerns.

He also probed the side of his little nephew's neck, "I've already had dinner delivered, and I'll ask the nurse to take a thermometer to test both of you."

The little goldfish nestled in Shi Yunnan's arms, and quietly rubbed Luo Lingsheng's palm again, smiling sweetly, "Yeah!"

Check it out!