C66

Two days later, Luo Lingsheng's operation was carried out on time.

Shi Yunnan was waiting outside the operating room, and for the first time, he felt that his heart was in his throat.

Time passed minute by minute.

Shi Yunnan's eyes fell on the closed operating room door for an instant, and he did not change his posture from beginning to end. I don't know how long it took, and the eyes he stared at began to become sore and astringent.

Qin Jian glanced at the time and approached, "Mr. Shi, do you want to eat something first?"

Shi Yunnan shook his head.

In a highly tense state, his body became stiff.

Qin Jian and Yuan Meng, who was standing by the side, glanced at each other, and had to move out of her boss as an excuse to persuade, "The boss said that if the operation takes longer than expected, we must keep an eye on you to eat on time."

Shi Yunnan finally reacted a little when he heard this. He rubbed his temples, which were swollen from high tension, and sighed, "Just buy me something to drink, I really can't eat."

"good."

As soon as the words fell, the door of the operation opened, and Dr. Bens, who was in charge of the operation, came out.

Shi Yunnan turned around slowly, but when he got up, his numb legs from sitting for a long time fell down hard. Thanks to Qin Jian standing behind him, he quickly stabilized him with his eyes and hands.

Dr. Bens knew Shi Yunnan and took two steps forward, "Mr. Shi, I have just treated the patient inside, please don't cause me trouble."

Hearing his relaxed tone, Shi Yunnan asked cautiously with an implied expectation, "Doctor Bens, how is he, how is he?"

"It was similar to what was expected before the operation, and the operation went smoothly."

Dr. Bens told the truth, but he did not make any promises. "As for the recovery after the operation and how much it can recover, it all depends on the patient's individual physique."

He has been focusing on this medical field for so many years, and he has seen countless patients, so he cannot summarize it with one result.

"I can only say that I, Dr. Michel and our team have done our best." Dr. Bens took the medical book handed over by the nurse and quickly signed his own large print.

Shi Yunnan's heart stabilized, "Then how long will it take for him to come out?"

"Wait again, about fifteen minutes later." Dr. Bens gave an approximate value, nodded and returned to the medical side room next to him.

Shi Yunnan's highly tense nerves were completely relaxed at this moment. He only felt that his eyes suddenly turned white, and he almost fell backwards again.

Yuan Meng and Qin Jian reacted at the same time and hurriedly supported Shi Yunnan.

Shi Yunnan was also confused for two or three seconds. After regaining his footing, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, "Now that I know, waiting outside the operating room for a few hours is more energy-intensive than my overnight design."

In the past, no matter how hard he worked in designing, he didn't feel that his mind and eyes were developing along with it.

Yuan Meng glanced at Qin Jian and said, "I'll go get Mr. Shi some food, you wait."

Qin Jian nodded.

Shi Yunnan sat back on the chair, stabilized for a while, and then shouted, "...Qin Jian."