C91

When Luo Lingsheng, Shi Yunnan and the others arrived at the hotel, the summer camp teacher and two personal bodyguards were already waiting.

The person in charge of the summer camp said tremblingly, "Mr. Luo, I've finally waited for you, I'm really sorry, we..."

Shi Yunnan simply interrupted, "Principal Cheng, now is not the time to apologize. You'd better pray that my children are all right, and it's not too late to say the rest of the apology later."

The person in charge looked at Shi Yunnan, but when he saw him standing side by side with Luo Lingsheng, he immediately answered, "Yes, yes."

This little goldfish must not have an accident, otherwise Luo Lingsheng would not have to complain once the news spread, and the teachers and kindergarten would suffer.

"Mr. Luo, don't you call the police? The sooner you report this to the police, the better!"

Shi Yunan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other, the latter said coldly, "I won't call the police for now, the other party threatened to tear up the ticket when I called the police, and I'll wait for him to notify him tomorrow morning to change the person with money."

When the teachers heard this, they all fell silent.

In a legal society, calling the police is the best way.

But if the gangster is accidentally informed of the police, and the other party is so mad that they have done something to 'hurt the child', then they can't bear the responsibility of this 'persuasion'.

"Principal Cheng, I want the list of the staff accompanying you in this summer camp! I want all of them now!" Shi Yunnanguo cut off.

"Alright, alright, I'll go get it now."

Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other, already thinking about it.

How could you not call the police when this happened?

As soon as they arrived in Fang City, they asked Qin Jian to report to the police with all the available evidence, but deliberately did not mention it in front of the summer camp teachers.

Because Shi Yunnan suspected that there were eyeliners placed by Luo Yanchuan in the entourage of the summer camp.

Otherwise, as a 'fugitive' and an outsider, how could Luo Yanchuan be able to grasp everything about 'summer camp travel' in a short period of time?

Not only avoiding the surveillance-focused area, but also choosing to leave from the back door with the least flow of people, this is definitely not a temporary motivation, and it is not like a pre-investigation that can be achieved by one person.

Regardless of whether such a guess is accurate or not, Shi Yunnan cannot take the slightest risk.

The police must report, but they must also ensure the safety of the little goldfish.

"Patriarch, Mr. Shi, this is the small satchel and smart watch that the young master was left behind." The two bodyguards who were in charge of protecting them stepped forward and spoke in fear.

This time they made a major mistake, and their jobs are definitely not guaranteed.

I just hope that the young master can return to the owner and Mr. Shi's side safely and that nothing will happen.

Shi Yunnan took two things, and there was a trace of restrained worry in his eyes.

The casing of the smartwatch was completely shattered, apparently being crushed by human beings, and the outside of the small satchel was stained with a lot of mud.