C33

It’s Tuesday in the blink of an eye.

Luo Lingsheng finally agreed to Shi Yunnan’s invitation and set out with him to attend Mr. Wen’s birthday.

Because it was the 80th birthday, Wen Yanfeng, the eldest son, paid special attention to it and set the banquet at the most famous Imperial Hotel.

When Shi Yunan and Luo Lingsheng arrived at the hotel, the banquet had not officially started yet. Wen Yibei received a text message from his younger brother in advance and waited on the first floor to greet them in person.

“Yunnan.”

Wen Yibei shouted, and then turned his attention to Luo Lingsheng on the wheelchair.

To be honest, Wen Yibei had no real feeling about his brother and the other party’s flash marriage certificate. He hesitated for two seconds, and still shouted, “Mr. Luo.”

“Mr. Wen.”

Luo Lingsheng replied, his tone softened.

Following Qin Jian and Yuan Meng by their side, they respectively presented the congratulations they brought to Mr. Wen.

Taking advantage of the moment of banquet management and registration, Shi Yunan pulled Wen Yibei aside and asked, “Brother, have you mentioned to your grandfather that Luo Lingsheng is coming to the banquet?”

Mr. Wen is very old, and the relationship between Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng is not well known. He is afraid that the former will not be able to accept this kind of ‘stimulation’.

“Grandpa has been recuperating in the hospital before, and I don’t know the real relationship between you and Mr. Luo. I mentioned it to him when I found time…” Wen Yibei replied.

Shi Yunnan was vaguely nervous, “What did he say?”

Wen Yibei frankly said, “There is no particular reaction, but he did not object to Luo Lingsheng coming to the banquet. He should have acquiesced in your relationship.”

“You two don’t need to be too restrained today. Grandpa has me here to help you.”

Shi Yunnan breathed a sigh of relief and patted Wen Yibei’s shoulder, “Thank you, brother, does your waist still hurt?”

“It’s really okay.” Wen Yibei was helpless, “You’re going to ask me about my health every three days. I’m fine with bruises on my waist, and my ears are getting calluses.”

The two brothers communicated briefly before returning to the reception at the entrance of the banquet hall.

Luo Lingsheng sat in a wheelchair and silently watched Shi Yunnan walk back to his side. He turned his watch slightly, “If it’s inconvenient, I can wait for you outside.”

“What’s the inconvenience? I want you to stay with me.”

Shi Yunnan bent down and straightened Luo Lingsheng’s pin, smiling brightly.

“If you don’t go in, what if that guy Wen Chenglang plots against me again?”

Probably at an outside occasion, Shi Yunnan started to provoke Luo Lingsheng again under the name of ‘acting in a contract’, “You are my husband, I have to have my own help this time.”

I want you to accompany me, you are my husband, my own.

In a simple sentence, Luo Lingsheng was perfectly delighted by every word, and his lips curved into a radian, “You are so eloquent, who would dare to bully you today?”

Knowing that this was responding to his own words, Shi Yunnan hummed twice and took the initiative to walk behind Luo Lingsheng, “Let’s go, I’ll push you in.”