C54

half a month later.

Shi Yunnan arrived at the Mia Hotel with the invitation letter.

He handed the car key to the waiter in charge of reception, and the next second he found his friend Yuan Rui waiting.

"Yuan Rui."

Shi Yunnan hurriedly entered the hotel's interior hall. In the cold winter and twelfth lunar month, it was really cold outside.

Yuan Rui waved to him and looked at the time on the clock in the hall, "There is still some time before the banquet officially starts. Let's go to the side hall next to us and sit first?"

"good."

The reason why the two appeared here is because they received an invitation to Fang Ya and his husband's 25th wedding anniversary.

As the partners who had just signed, Shi Yunan and Yuan Ruicai arrived one after the other.

Since the end of the auction that day, Fang, headed by Fang Ya, proposed the cooperation to their studio. The model is very simple——

Yuan Shi will provide Fang Shi with one or two new jade designs every two months, which will be displayed and sold at the auction. The final profit after deducting various costs will be distributed according to the proportion of the signed agreement. The cooperation period is temporary. Set a year.

Shi Yunnan and Yuan Rui roughly agreed to this cooperation.

First, it is because Fang's various auctions can indeed gather many celebrities, which is conducive to the expansion of their design studios in high-end customer connections.

Second, to achieve regular and relatively stable capital income is what their newly opened design studio must do in operation.

Yuan Rui was also busy recently, and after finally seeing Shi Yunnan's face, he simply asked, "Okay, how are you thinking about the first draft of Mrs. Liu's design?"

Since the auction ended, YUNAN Design Studio has not only received big business cooperation from Fangya, but also received many private orders from guests.

Shi Yunnan, as the chief designer of "Fight to Fame" at the auction, naturally received the invitation of this private order softly.

He and the new assistant have chosen three suitable large lists to take over, and are currently busy designing, "Come on, I will send you the list of materials after I have communicated with Mrs. Liu for confirmation."

"good."

Shi Yunnan asked back, "How about you?"

Yuan Rui deliberately lost his face, "You give your brain power, I give your physical strength, and I'm almost dead."

After the jewelry charity auction ended, their design studio was also opened, and the recruitment and invitation work were progressing smoothly.

At present, Yuan Rui divides the designers into two large groups according to Shi Yunan's previous planning route -

One type of experienced designers are responsible for high-end private order design, and the other type of new designers with less experience are responsible for the mass market.

Of course, this audience positioning division is not 'dead'.

As long as designers have better design ideas, they can make adjustments at any time without delaying the normal design list.

In addition, the follow-up mass production factories have also been negotiated, just waiting for the first batch of design drafts to be in place.

"Thanks to Mr. Luo's help, the site selection and online official website of the first offline store have been prepared at the same time."