C51

At the end of November, Dijing Cultural Exchange Market.

As soon as Shi Yunan entered the venue, he saw Yuan Rui who was looking forward to it at the door. The other party rarely wore a three-piece suit, and after a little hair care, he lost his childishness and looked a little elite.

"Yuan Rui."

"Ancestor, you've come!" Yuan Rui ran up, unable to hide his nervousness.

When Shi Yunnan heard the title, he immediately laughed, "Am I not late?"

"Sign in first, sign in first!"

Yuan Rui dragged him to the front desk, and carefully supervised Shi Yunnan's signature and receipt of the license, and then he was secretly relieved.

Shi Yunnan hung the work badge that he brought with him on his neck, and followed Yuan Rui into the venue together.

The Dijing Jewelry Auction Charity Gala has been held for nine consecutive sessions. Jewelry designs of emerging designers have achieved high prices of tens of millions in the Gala, thus becoming famous in one fell swoop!

Therefore, it attracts more and more designers to gather.

Where there is jewelry design, it is indispensable to the rich businessmen and ladies who come here. The total price of jewelry sold at auction is also higher than the previous one, and it has even become the vane of jewelry design in China.

The auction banquet hall has a large area and is divided into an auction area and a communication area.

There was still half an hour before the official auction. Shi Yunnan did not rush to sit down. He took a thin auction brochure and took Yuan Rui to the communication area on the right.

A total of 22 design works were auctioned at the ninth charity gala, but the most interesting of them were the last two "X Designs".

In other words, there is no real design on the auction book.

"The designer (group) who participated in the auction for the first time, the only two best designs?" Shi Yunnan read out the rough rules about 'X design' and raised his eyebrows, "I remember you told me that our works are Was selected for the 'X' design."

Yuan Rui was busy with their studio participating in the auction. He knew all of this very clearly. After hearing this, he replied, "The organizer has played a trick. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing."

Shi Yunan asked, "How do you say it?"

Yuan Rui explained, "This is a recognition of our design by the organizer's selection team, right? But it was arranged at the end of the auction."

On the one hand, it is to hoist the auction appetite of the guests and prevent them from leaving the venue after reading all the auction exhibits in advance.

But on the other hand, the curiosity of the guests was fished to the highest point, and if the actual jewelry on display did not meet their expectations, it is likely that the auction price would not go up.

After all, when the auction progresses to the end, many guests who really like collecting design items will easily run out of 'budget' early, and they will sit for another two hours. How can they have the patience to shoot works that are 'not as expected'?

"Don't you hope that your design and our studio can gain popularity and fame in this auction?"

Yuan Rui quietly placed hope, "I even listened to my mother this morning and went to the temple in Kering next door to worship."

Shi Yunnan couldn't help but chuckled when he heard the second half of the sentence. He glanced at the people around him and teased, "Do you still believe this?"